Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Bronze Account für Free Elo Boost

Discussion on Suche Bronze Account für Free Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Bronze Account für Free Elo Boost

Hey, I'm looking for a Bronze Account, because i want to boost my Friend, but i cant play with my Main Account ^^

So if u want a Free Boost, feel free to PM me or add me in skype: darianxxxx1

Greetz!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze account OR free boost
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am searching for: Current Season Bronze I or lower account Season 3 Bronze I or lower - Current Season Unranked I would like to either purchase your account or play on your account for some time. I am trying to get some experience boosting lower elos before I start up an official service, so I am searching for a smurf account to play on, I have previously boosted a Bronze 3 account up to Gold 1 in a week and the final MMR of that account was around 2100. I am not looking for any...
LF bronze account to boost(free)
11/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pretty much wanna see how long it takes me to get to silver. Am gold II atm so it should be easy but i wanna prove to myself elo hell doesnt exist since i havent played in lower elo in a while. So if anybody is stuck at bronze V 0 lp and gave up on ranked this is ur chance to make it out :) EUW accounts only, I cant play on 200 ping >.< bump
Looking for a bronze account to boost FREE!
09/26/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
I am looking for an account which is currently in bronze. I pref bronze 5, but ill take any. I will boost you for free, my main is in diamond 3 and ill be able to boost you up to silver. I only boost to silver because I want to boost other people too! Add me on skype legaya12
[Trading] Looking for a Bronze account, or Free Boost!
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a bronze account preferably under Bronze II, and it will be used to duo with someone else. I am willing to buy your account, but if you accept my free elo boost then I would be even happier. NA server Note: Im not looking for an account with lots of champs, i just want to get a crappy account, around $20
*** Looking for Bronze NA account! (Buy | Free Boost) ***
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey everyone! <3 I'm looking for an account in Bronze IV-V on NA servers for a youtube series I'm doing on escaping 'ELO Hell.' Series will consist of me raising an account from Bronze IV-V to either Gold or Plat (depending on how busy I am with school). I'm willing to either purchase an account in Bronze IV-V for under $20 or give a free boost to someone over a lengthy period of time. Contact me via pm or skype: Still.Boosting