Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Service ~ EUW ~ All prices negotiable

Discussion on Boosting Service ~ EUW ~ All prices negotiable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Service ~ EUW ~ All prices negotiable

Hello, I am currently a D1 60lp player on euw who would like to start eloboosting,

here are some of my games on a smurf's placement matches.

I am also willing to do vouch games.

First vouch game ->

payments in paypal, and as I'm pretty new and currently having 0 TBM, I will boost you first to 80% of your desired ranking, receive half the payment, finish the job, and receive the other half.
Old 03/11/2014, 23:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much from silver3 to gold5? i win average 20+ per games
Old 03/11/2014, 23:38   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

U need vouch add me skype. Srcoquito

recommend this guy, carry easy game in gold.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Division Boosting No Set prices Everything is negotiable( I go first )(need vouches )
05/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Vouches Well like i said im accepting only RP , prepaid cards and im in need of a few bronze / silver smurfs. Everything is negotiable and im willing to go first for the timebeing. Thanks for taking the time to read. I forgot ill boost till plat 5 on EUW,EUNE , Rus
[Selling] Elo Boosting Service - Low prices!
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hi, I am a Diamond 3 LoL player. I would like to offer Elo Boosting at an extremely low price! It's Season 4 and it's time to get your rewards for the season! Ready to help! Skype: jthemanulove Status: Looking for jobs for season 4! I am currently only boosting on NA! Prices: Bronze V to Bronze IV: $8 Bronze IV to Bronze III: $8
Negotiable boosting/coatching service.
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I am diam I adc player (my acc was sold 3 months ago). With my team we faced best teams on east like RGESC and others. I've been boosting accounts for 3 months, boosted around 20 accounts, from bronze to platins. I am looking for jobs, eloboosting or coatching. I play on EUNE, and EUW. All prices are negotiable on skype: ex.ave
[Selling] Elo Boosting Service - Extremely Low Prices
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking to start bringing people out of elo hell or help reach that next division with my services. I am an avid LoL player and have reached Diamond 5 in SoloQ on my main account, and have also been playing for about 3 years. Since I am new to these forums I would like to build up my vouches; therefore, I will offer my services for extremely low prices. Please contact me and we can negotiate a price that you are willing to pay. Thanks! Contact: Skype - jthemanulove Can do NA and...
IP/XP Farm (Negotiable Prices)
09/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! What am I offering? What i'm offering, is to play games on accounts and farm that really hard to get IP.If you don't have time to play or just want to grind ip while your sleeping I can help.I can also help level smurfs and new accounts to a required level (msg me for more info) I realize I may not be trusted, still new, so I'll have to ask to trust me or we can involve a middle man. I cannot guarantee wins but I can guarantee the job being done and if you are not...