Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OCE] Great account for almost NO MONEY ! 37 Skins

Discussion on [OCE] Great account for almost NO MONEY ! 37 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OCE] Great account for almost NO MONEY ! 37 Skins

Hello ladies and gents !

After looking at the date I saw that summer is almost near and I need to earn some money
so I decided to sell one of my oldest OCE Accounts. It's secured, It's my personal and no one ever touched it !
It has Pulsefire Ezreal and like 37 other skins that I will count here :
Foxfire Ahri, Unchained Alistar, Pharaoh Amumu, Panda Annie, Queen Ashe, Amethyst Ashe, Lord Darius, Desert Trooper Garen, Steel Legion Garen, Full Metal Jayce, Debonair Jayce, Traditional Karma, Slay Belle Katarina, Unmasked Kayle, Battleborn Kayle, Prestigious Le blanc, Vizier Malzahar, Assasin Master Yi, Ionia Master Yi, Koi Nami, Emerald Taric, Badger Teemo, Astrounaut Teemo, Deep Terror Thresh, King Tryndamere, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, The Magnificent Twisted Fate, Blight Crystal Varus, Archlight Varus, Bad Santa Veingar (You can't purchase this skin anymore so it's rare), Neon Strike Vi, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, Pool Party Ziggs, Groovy Zilean, Shurima Desert Zilean, Time Machine Zilean

It has 10 Summoner Icons that are really cool !

2 Rune pages with a lot of runes !

I will sell this right now for 10-20$
We can use a middleman !
Old 03/11/2014, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5 dollars?
Old 03/11/2014, 15:36   #3

@FizzIsBack - Can you read the thread again please ?
"I will sell this right now for 10-20$ " 10 is the minimum I will go for
Thanks for the interest tho.

I will sell this for 7$-10$ right now guys ! Full acess to the account and everything you need .. cmmon it's already so cheap and I need the money as soon as possible
Old 03/11/2014, 17:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BUMPING so everyone could see
Old 03/11/2014, 17:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"I will sell this right now for 10-20$ " 10 is the minimum I will go for .

I will sell this for 7$-10$ right now guys ?? What the **** you first say that you will not go far 10 dollars and now say 7-10.. My last offer is 5 bucks if you want it hope you can send me pm!!
Old 03/11/2014, 17:18   #6

Fizz i decided to lower the price a bit and I need 7$ cause I wont have enough money for the stuff I need if I go lower .. If you are up to do it for 7$ I'll do this lol :3
Old 03/11/2014, 17:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDjo256 View Post
Fizz i decided to lower the price a bit and I need 7$ cause I wont have enough money for the stuff I need if I go lower .. If you are up to do it for 7$ I'll do this lol :3
add me on skype fizz.epvp , Regmail included? Do with middleman?
Old 03/11/2014, 17:23   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

skype smaster2517
interested too
Old 03/11/2014, 17:41   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Skype if still selling, might be interested