Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond III EUW (S3 Platin SoloQ), 95 Skins, Almost every Champ + REGISTRATION MAIL

Discussion on Diamond III EUW (S3 Platin SoloQ), 95 Skins, Almost every Champ + REGISTRATION MAIL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Diamond III EUW (S3 Platin SoloQ), 95 Skins, Almost every Champ + REGISTRATION MAIL

Hey Guys!
I am going to sell this Account right now. I am the owner and I am the only one who got access to the original email from this account.
The Account is Diamond III (Patch 4.3.14)

Got 18 FILLED runepages

You can choose out of a decent amount of runes

Almost EVERY champion on this account

all non-standart summoner icons on the account

95 Skins

here you can see all skins of the account

Price: negotiable but nothing below 90€.
I accept only Paypal as payment method.
I do not accept/read any kind of trade offers.

You also can msg me on skype if you have any other questions.
Old 03/13/2014, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much u pretend for the acc ?
Old 03/13/2014, 21:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Not less than 90€. You can bid.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] Account EU WEST PLAT II SoloQ , 97 champ , 50+skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, have you ever wanted buy account dat u can feel safe about and dont to worry about get recovered? then u have camed to right place. SERWER : EUROPE WEST For Win Ranked Games i got + 25lp Very hight MMR because im transfered account. Profile: http://www.iv.pl/images/30112295854801088689.jpg 3on3 team : http://www.iv.pl/images/72807417648837842164.jpg
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned
Elo Push EU SoloQ-> Platin | 3on3 -> Diamond
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ 3on3 Team Places Sale! Silver -> Diamond Current Status: comming soon! _________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _ Payment