Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying Referrals

Discussion on Buying Referrals within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Referrals

delete

« Korean server account | Referrals »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying REFERRALS!
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1.I want 65 refferrals, i will give you this acc for reff 2.Or sell acc i want 15eur :) Chapioms-->akali,amunu,annie,ashe,dr.mundo,fiddlesticks,ga nk gpank,garen,gragas,jax,katarina,kayle,masterYi,mor dekaiser,morgana,nasus,nunu,olaf,pantheon,rammus,r yze,sshaco,shen,singed,sion,sivir,teemo,trundle,tr yndamere,twisted fate,twitch,veigar,warwick,zilean Runes-->AD and AP League--> Silver IV
[Buying] Buying REFERRALS!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want 65 reff i give you acc this or sell acc>>>15eur Chapioms-->akali,amunu,annie,ashe,dr.mundo,fiddlesticks,ga nk gpank,garen,gragas,jax,katarina,kayle,masterYi,mor dekaiser,morgana,nasus,nunu,olaf,pantheon,rammus,r yze,sshaco,shen,singed,sion,sivir,teemo,trundle,tr yndamere,twisted fate,twitch,veigar,warwick,zilean Runes-->AD and AP League--> Silver IV 0 RP and IP now 3267
Buying 100 referrals
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy 100 referrals for my NA account. I realize that this is a fairly low offer, but I can pay 40 USD for it. If anyone is interested I can go first to trusted members, or use a MM with the not so trusted. Please post your skype/contact info and I'll get back to you ASAP. Bumping!
Buying LoL 2.0 Referrals
05/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy around 50-100 of them. Please PM price or post here. Thanks.