Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL EUNE ACCOUNT/51 SKINS/UNRANKED/LAST SEASON PLAT DIV.

Discussion on LOL EUNE ACCOUNT/51 SKINS/UNRANKED/LAST SEASON PLAT DIV. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL EUNE ACCOUNT/51 SKINS/UNRANKED/LAST SEASON PLAT DIV.

Hello everybody.
After so much time and money spent on this game I want to quit and sell my current account . What can you find inside it ?
-nearly all champs ( 8 are missing ,but there are 6k IP and 200 RP on the account atm )
-5 rune pages
- DRAVEN WARD SKIN, S3 VICTORIOUS WARD SKIN
-51 Champion skins ( list below )
-Platinum division from last season
-only one ranked game has been played this season so the account is unranked atm
-account have never been banned

Skin list :
Foxfire Ahri
Unchained Alistar
Infernal Alistar
Frostfire Annie
Piltover Customs Blitzcrank
Safari Caitlyn
Jurrasic Cho Gath
Urfrider Corki
Bioforged Darius
Death Blossom Elise
Victorious Elise
TPA Ezreal
Nottingham Ezreal
Frost Queen Janna
FORECAST JANNA
Full Metal Jayce
Phantom Karthus
Slay Belle Katarina
Prestigious LeBlanc
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Iron Solari Leona
Pool Party Leona
Bittersweet Lulu
Totemic Maokai
Festive Maokai
Scarlet Agent Miss Fortune
Blackthorn Morgana
Frozen Terror Nocturne
Sasquach Nunu
Demolisher Nunu
Bladecraft Orianna
Full Metal Pantheon
Pool Party Renekton
Bloodfury Renekton
Battle Bunny Riven
Uncle Ryze
Frozen Shen
Warlord Shen
Guqin Sona
Arcade Sona
Drayd Soraka
Emerald Taric
Riot Girl Tristana
ARMOR OF THE FIFTH AGE TARIC
Panda Teemo
Championship Thresh
Arclight Varus
Hearthseeker Vayne
Blood Lord Vladimir
Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
Wildfire Zyra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Season 4 Unranked, Season 3 Platinum Acc. Tons of skins, runes and champions.
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Want to Sell Season 1 - Unraked Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum (Preseason - Diamond)Season 4 - Unranked Most 2013 Icons Owned; 101 Champions Owned; Tons of Runes Owned; 6 Rune Pages Owned;
[Selling] Unranked account ! (was unranked in s3 )+45 champs+15 skins Euw with EUNE transfer
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed
[Selling] Unranked Account [NA] Plat 3 Last Season with plat rewards
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I am selling my smurf account that was in plat 3 last season. And has the plat season 3 rewards. Has 0 ranked games played this season so you can still get placed pretty high. Pretty cool Summoner name as well. Looking for offers, Paypal sent as Gift. I am not going first. Skype: kevinlin47 http://i.epvpimg.com/HlHle.jpg Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/q4nCc.png Runes:
[Selling] [EUNE]Platinum 3 Account[Last season Plat 1][109 Skin][ALL RUNES & CHAMPIONS]
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my one and only League of Legends account. I've put alot of money and effort in my account, I will not sell it cheap. Since I'm working almost all day everyday I have no time and energy to play and because of that I've lost my interest against this game. That's why I decided to sell my League account. Division. http://s18.postimg.org/65gijlxwl/Division.png IP & RP. http://s18.postimg.org/lygvmbvfp/IPRP.png
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked Season 1 account with 85 skins and 81 champions.
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
The account has 85 skins and 81 champions. There are a lot of legacy and limited edition skins. Price: $400 (we can negotiate) Add me on Skype for screen shares and negotiations :) Skype - Revpo7 I have every champion except for: Aaatrox Ahri Caitlyn Cassiopeia Darius