Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Account on West

Discussion on Challenger Account on West within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger Account on West

Yo selling my SoloQ Challenger account on euwest which has like 100+ Champions and like 40~ Skins, it was Diamond 1 on season 3 so it has the Diamond border and ingame border, the account was banned once for 3 days like 4 months ago, it has all runes u need ( jungle,ap,ad,support) i take first or we trade with a middlemen. Skype: caglarhf
Screens:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUROPE WEST - VERY HIGH CHALLENGER ACCOUNT
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello epvp! Today I'm offering to sell one of my Challenger accounts on EUW, since it's very hard to maintain many Challenger accounts and actually playing on other peoples accounts at the same time. The account is created by me in early season 1. The account is currently ~ Top 100 Challenger but I'm going for at least top 50. http://i.imgur.com/HNnkSfP.jpg What will you get if you purchase this account: Account name and password
[Selling] Sell Eu-West 3on3 challenger Account
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi @ all i want to sell my 3on3 challenger acc. it Has Challenger in 3on3 (also border/icon) SoloQ it is platin 2 with diamon 5 MMR the acc has 90 skins over 10 rune pages and following skins - Foxfire ahri - Unchained Allistar - Almost-Prom King amumu
[Selling] Selling Account Dia 1 soloq|challenger 3v3 | Europe West
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hellooo, i am selling my Diamond I account on EUW with 3X LP. it was at 90+ LP but it decayed, so it still have HIGH match making rating and you will get matched with some of the best and most famous players in the world. It have some known people on the friendlist from teams such as: Anexis, TCM and LogiX.(upcoming EuW challenger teams, none from LSC on friendlist) It have many high elo players also on friendlist. Profile http://i.imgur.com/KvLfdAV.jpg the 3v3 team also decayed but...
Selling CHALLENGER Account (EU WEST)
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
Hi guys! I am leaving germany really soon for over 6 months and I cant play during that time. As well I want to start a new chapter in my life without LoL. And would like to sell my account. I was pretty successfull in my LoL time I managed to get 3vs3 Challenger, Diamond Solo Q, and 5vs5 Diamond! My account sale includes all team. I already spoke with the teammates and they agree to let the account in the team. They refuse to play in the challenger team with the new owner tho. And...
[Selling] EU WEST/ CHALLENGER/ S2 DIAMOND
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hi im selling my main acc All champ expect lissandra 10 page rune over 60skins now is challenger ^^ S2 diamond in SoloQ and 5v5 S2 plat in 3v3