Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap NA Elo Boosting

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap NA Elo Boosting

Hey guys, expected here. I am a Diamond tier player since season 3. I will be boosting bronze all the way up to gold. Anything after gold we will have to discuss pricing on that. Prices are as follows. I can also discount if you plan to buy more than 1 tier in boosting. if interested, add my skype,
Bronze 5 - $6
Bronze 4 - $6
Bronze 3 - $8
Bronze 2 - $8
Bronze 1 - $9

Silver 5 - $10
Silver 4 - $10
Silver 3 - $10
Silver 2 - $12
Silver 1 - $13

Gold 5 - $15
Gold 4 - $16
Gold 3 - $16
Gold 2 - $18
Gold 1 - $20

Plat and up - Prices are negotiable.

I also offer promo game services. Meaning, I would play your first 10 ranked games for the season and I will guarantee a Gold 5 placement for $70 and if it does not place Gold 5, I will play the remainder of the games to get it into that division.

This is my Main

These are accounts and the history of them I have boosted

bump

Old 03/06/2014, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Doing more accounts!

« EUW | Silver 3 | 31 Champions | 20 Skins | Registration mail | 2 Accounts for Sale. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP]
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service*** - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - Main account: Diamond V - If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc - ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~*** - I was top...
[Selling] >>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<<
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+ accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5! We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below. Security: Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your account. So, just...
Kips Boosting -Diamond Player Taking Orders Now (Cheap Boosting)
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bronze (Division 5) $15 (Division 4) $15 (Division 3) $15 (Division 2) $15 (Division 1) $15 Silver (Division 5) $25 (Division 4) $25