Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challanger 450+ LP/ EUNE / 17 Skins /

Discussion on Challanger 450+ LP/ EUNE / 17 Skins / within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challanger 450+ LP/ EUNE / 17 Skins /

Hello guys, I'm selling Challanger acc with 450+ LP.
Skins: 17 (You can see the list on the picture)
Champions: 99
Rune Pages: 5
IP: Around 4k
RP: 179 + 1600 that Riot has to add for winning 3rd place on a tournament
For more info you can contact me on my mail:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg challanger-account-rijetkim-imenom-moguca-zamjena-slika-33004331.jpg (80.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 222.jpg (60.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 12121.jpg (270.6 KB, 24 views)
Old 03/05/2014, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Putted on ebay:

Tags
challanger, eune, safe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond I 65 Champions 2 Rune Page 100€ ( Challanger MMR)
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I've decided to sell my EUNE account, I have too much orders in my eloboost company and cant afford to play on two servers so Im going to sell my smurf. It has challanger mmr atm (that means if you'll replace it to EUW you will be in diamond II-I as well, and diamond s3 rewards. No skins tho, some free and victorious elise. http://i.epvpimg.com/XQHwf.jpg Price : 100€
[QUESTION]Challanger EUNE Account
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everybody! Im interested in selling my LoL account, main reason is that I don't have time and desire to play this game. Still im not sure about account price, hope you can help me guys :) Some informations: - Challanger from 300 to 450 LP Points - 5 rune pages (ADC/AP/Jungle/Support) - 91 champions - Account have not been banned even once - No skins really (Mafia MF, Cottontail Teemo, Sheriff Caitlyn... :P)
[Selling] EUW Challanger soloq 107 Champions over 120 Skins
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, so lets kick off, this account has s3 challanger soloq rewards, and still in challanger tier in the preseason. 107 Owned champion with over 120 skins including some really rare skins, will list them below. Account has more then 10 rune page (cant post the exact amount due to safety reasons) , all runes in game expect magres/lvl seals. Skins list Goth Annie Forsaken Olaf Brolaf Underworld Twisted Fate
[Selling] [EUNE][EUW][RU] ELO BOOSTING S5-D1 BY D1 PLAYER [FORMER CHALLANGER]
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! I boost accounts on any EU server in every division except d1 -> challanger. Price depends on league ure currently in : SILVER LEAGUE - 15$ per 1 division ; GOLD LEAGUE - 25$; per 1 division ;
[Buying] TOP Diamond1 / Challanger Acc - rare skins and more - EUw
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
asdasdad