Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl30 EUNE ACC FAST/NOW

Discussion on WTS lvl30 EUNE ACC FAST/NOW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl30 EUNE ACC FAST/NOW

NOT ANY KIND OF SCAM OR ****, im willing to sell my account on eune pla5 for ******* 20e psc, i had it enough with stupid poland players.

I'll give you everything on skype.

- Denis.latifovic1 > skype

This offer stand only tonight, want it gone, now.

Willing to go first for trusted members. Will give you account user/pw to check it etc etc, but wont let you change email until you pay.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy lvl30 account on EUNE! Fast! Cheap!
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I want to buy and lvl30 on EUNE, Fast and Cheap! FAST! ;)
[Selling] WTS lvl30 EUNE ACC
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- About 55 champions, few skins. - Got elise, gold+ skin+ border and icon, i was gold last season. - I DIDNT PLAY PLACEMENT MATCHES, so this season its unranked. Skype - denis.latifovic1 Price: 20E RP CARD(price wont go down, i dont accept any other kind of payment) Im gonna go first if u have 100+ TMB and NON OF THEM RED, everything else ur going first.
[Trading] Looking for lvl30 EUNE acc
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, so im looking for one lvl30 eune acc, im willing to trade my Hearthstone beta key for it (i got it few days ago, but i dont want to play it) proof http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2083/cdwn.png
[Buying] EUNE Lvl30
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I want to buy a 3vs3 EUNE Lvl 30 Account. Should have enough champs + good runes. Would be nice if the account is silver. How will I pay? Me and my friends are Diamond III in 3vs3 on EUW (look at my teamshop, that will be proof enough). We want to have a team in EUNE because we're bored.. they payment will be the team you'll get ! We will play it into high elo!
[sell]lvl30 eune acc
03/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i have an acc for sale, with 72 heroes, 3 skins + the ones free...i have valentine vayne + jack of hearts tf + marble malphite 1 full ad rune page and 511 ip boost left more than 600 games played 1183 elo the acc has one free move to eu west pm me a price