Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LvL 30 EuW Account (S3 Gold ELO) - 69 Champions 29 Skins (some currently unavailable)

Discussion on LvL 30 EuW Account (S3 Gold ELO) - 69 Champions 29 Skins (some currently unavailable) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LvL 30 EuW Account (S3 Gold ELO) - 69 Champions 29 Skins (some currently unavailable)

Hi,

Im trying to sell my old LoL Account here sincei stopped playing actively and i dont think i will play LoL ever again, so here some information about the account:

-LvL 30 with 113RP and 6127IP remaining, was Gold Season 3 with no Rankeds played in Season 4, 585 normal wins
-69 Champions
-29 Skins (some unavailable in the shop like medieval twitch, haunted maokai, TPA Ezreal, Grey Warwick and Victorious Elise)
- 5 runepages available and lots of runes from which you can build freely

Ill gladly answer any question you ask concerning this account, and im looking forward to your offers

My skype is : lukas.kochanek1 add me if youre interested

edit: regmail is also coming with the account
Old 02/25/2014, 23:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you give regmailaccount with league account?
skype smaster2517
Old 02/25/2014, 23:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaster View Post
do you give regmailaccount with league account?
skype smaster2517
Im not familiar with LoL account trading but cant i just change the email of the account to yours?
Old 03/01/2014, 18:43   #4

+

+

+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...
[Selling] GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 57 skins 89 champions
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Important Infos: Once you win this bidding, the entire friendlist of this account will be Wiped. Payment is due within 24 hours I am not responsible for any disciplinary action taken on the account once after the transaction has been complete. The account is YOUR responsibility and to play without being toxic and preventing getting punished. There is no item being mailed. You receive all information in a message. 133 ranked wins and 835 normal wins 20 league points
[Selling] Gold III account 110 champions+46 Skins
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Gold III acc 0 league points. Account is EUW . Account have Season II summoner icon and Gold / Silver season II icon Account didnt have Skarner , Sejuani , Quinn and Nami The skins u can see on the 3 pictures . 23 RP and 7500 Ip on this account left. U get the fist email with password , lol loginname and password. Prefer Paysafecard. Skype : Aristro1990
[EU-W] 181 skins many unavailable gold s3
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i wanna sell my eu-w acc with 181 skins ( 13 legendary + 24 unavailable ) if i didnt count wrong current elo of the acc is gold in solo q
Euw Account for sale with unavailable skins!
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
sold.