Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 S3 and S4 Professional Elo Boosting Cheap Up to Platinum 5!

Discussion on Diamond 1 S3 and S4 Professional Elo Boosting Cheap Up to Platinum 5! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/15/2014, 16:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ordered a boost

Ordered a boost from g1 to p5 Will post the result
EDIT: Completed the boost and demolished all the games! Thanks again!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Boosting - Professional/Reliable/Cheap MMR Boosting Servicing ALL Regions
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 146 Replies
This service is no longer available.
[Selling] Elo boosting from DIAMOND! - cheap, fast and Professional!
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
About myself I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like. I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. When it comes to prices I make it simple - 3 euro for won (output) game on ANY rating below D1....
NA Cheap Diamond 5 Cheap Professional Bronze to Diamond Boosting
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a Diamond player in NA will give proof of my main to customers only by contacting me via skype. I am only boosting on NA server and will only be working until summer break is over Payment: Paypal only, through the gift only method. Will do half first then half when job is completed Contact me by skype: Laz2773