Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very cheap s3 plat s4 unranked - 50 euro!(original email inculded!!!)

Discussion on Very cheap s3 plat s4 unranked - 50 euro!(original email inculded!!!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very cheap s3 plat s4 unranked - 50 euro!(original email inculded!!!)

around 50 champions - 2 rare skins (medival twitch and refferal Warwick)
4 rune paged
All the necessary runes!
Server EU west

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bronze account Unranked - 29 skins - ULTRA CHEAP - Original email
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Info: 348 RP 4657 IP Unranked (6/10) - Bronze MMR 57 championa EUW - free transfer EUNE Runes: 9x Greater Mark of Magic Penetration 9x Greater Mark of Armor Penetration
[Selling] WTS: for !!!50 EURO!! Plat IV, 64 SKINS, 84 champs, euw, original email!
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai guys! I wanted to sell my account a several times, but only scammers and no real offer, so i decided to sell it for 50 euro, maybe i can sell it faster this way. Unluckily i need money really fast, so i had no choice. I only accept paypal or psc. it comes with registered email. I AM ONLY DOING THE TRADE WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN WITH 0 NEGATIVE! pls only add me if u understand it. Skype: lolbooster.boosters 84 Champs. Missing champions like:Fiora,Ziggs,Zilean..
[Selling] WTS: for !!!50 EURO!! Plat IV, 64 SKINS, 84 champs, euw, original email!
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hai guys! I wanted to sell my account a several times, but only scammers and no real offer, so i decided to sell it for 50 euro, maybe i can sell it faster this way. Unluckily i need money really fast, so i had no choice. I only accept paypal or psc. it comes with registered email. I AM ONLY DOING THE TRADE WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN WITH 0 NEGATIVE! pls only add me if u understand it. Skype: lolbooster.boosters 84 Champs. Missing champions like:Fiora,Ziggs,Zilean..
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] EUW unranked or silver cheap you must have original email
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hell i am looking to buy an eu west acc requirements 2-3 rune pages with ad and ap runes a good amount of champs skins not that important unranked or silver must have good mmr if in silver original email and better if you are oo Post on thread before contacting add me on skype Chewytwix1