Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 Booster LF a duoq partner.

Discussion on D1 Booster LF a duoq partner. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Heyo, so basically im looking for a fellow booster with a good reputation on epvp. In my own experience, playing with another booster makes the work much more efficient and not as boring to go through.
Let me know if you're interested.
Current order on EUW
Old 02/23/2014, 08:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [e'Boosters] zoH'' View Post
not as boring to go through.
You are bored by boosting? Then why do you do that? ^^
Old 02/23/2014, 08:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think he is bored in solo, it's kinda boring
Old 02/23/2014, 09:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangwiny View Post
You are bored by boosting? Then why do you do that? ^^
Ofc im boored of boosting, whats fun about it ? Its straight business nothing else. When you play to WIN, you forget about fun. If i actually didnt care about winning or loosing then i could call that fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heyo, so basically im looking for a fellow booster who is able to boost up to Diamond 1. In my own experience, playing with another booster makes the work much more efficient and not as boring to go through. Let me know if you're interested. At the moment my order is on EUW server. skype: Kai.Green4hire
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Heyo, so basically im looking for a fellow booster who is able to boost up to Diamond 1. In my own experience, playing with another booster makes the work much more efficient and not as boring to go through. Let me know if you're interested. skype: Kai.Green4hire
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heyo, so basically im looking for a fellow booster who is able to boost up to Diamond 1. In my own experience, playing with another booster makes the work much more efficient and not as boring to go through. Let me know if you're interested. skype: Kai.Green4hire
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
lf DuoQ booster/partner
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i need someone who can carrie games to play some duoque games on silver 1 (to gold). Im actually on 36 points and need ~6-8 wins (inclusive top of 5). If you carry the games alone i will pay you via PayPal. (sorry my english) pm with skype