Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS S4 platinum V account 86 champs 8 rune pages

Discussion on WTS S4 platinum V account 86 champs 8 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
WTS S4 platinum V account 86 champs 8 rune pages

so im selling my platinum IV s4 account. currently 26 LP gain 25+ per win
account has 86 champs 9 rune pages and 129 skins

if you interested for more details i can do screenshare in skype. or teamview.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum IV Account EUW ~ 100 champs ~ 25 skins ~ 10 rune pages
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I want to sell this platinum IV account, I got the original email. Add me on skype for a skinlist and more infos. ( I can show the account on teamviewer ) Price is negotiable. My skype : xploison.eloboost
[Selling] Platinum IV Account with 100 Champs & 24 Skins & 10 rune pages.
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my old account. It's on EUW server. The account have ~ 100 champs and ~ 25 skins and 10 runes pages. I'v got the original mail. Add me on skype if ur interested : xploison.eloboost
[Selling] Platinum IV Account with 100 Champs & 24 Skins & 10 rune pages.
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my old account. It's on EUW server. The account have ~ 100 champs and ~ 25 skins and 10 runes pages. I'v got the original mail. Add me on skype if ur interested : xploison.eloboost bump
[Selling] LoL EUW Platinum III account 43 champs 18 rune pages
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hey, i sell league of legends acc for Eu west, platinum III in ranked soloq acc has 18 rune pages, 43 champions and 3 skins, two free(trist and alistar ) and blod moon akali screenshots if u want on skype i accept 10-20 euro paysafecard price to negotiate, you pay first
[SELLING] EUW platinum account, almost all champs, 15 rune pages.
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account had platinum in s2, have some rankeds in s3, around 1500 ELO. All champs bought except heimer and zed. No skins, no RP, 15k IP. 15 rune pages, nearly all runes bought. Leave offers here, pm me, or add skype - d.riter