Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling plat 1 lol account euw

Discussion on Selling plat 1 lol account euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling plat 1 lol account euw

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 1393 wins in Normal and is DIA V ranked in the current season.

I have a platinum border from season 3 and gold icons from season 1 and 2.

Champions:

I have all champions owned.

Skins:

I have 62 skins (a couple of them are legendary/unique)

Runes:

6 runepages and all the runes you need.

Add me on skype: nicolas.degrove

Base Price is: 200€
Old 03/02/2014, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
account in now dia v

Tags
plat 1, sell acc 30 euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Selling Lol Account Plat S2
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i'm trying to sell my LoL account placed on the EUW server. The account has Platin in Season 2, got all the champions less some supports and the last champion quinn, but if you want i can buy it for you. Plus the account has about 80 skins, 4 of them legendary and a lot of legacy skins not avaiable anymore. Currently it is Gold Elo in solo queue. It has 15 Page of Runes and about ALL the runes you can buy in the store using IP. I have unlocked about all the icons given by riot. The account...
Selling Plat V euw account
02/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Plat V Euw account 98 champions 35 skins: riot graves, definitly not blitzcrank 9 rune pages Start price 100€
Selling a NA S2 triple plat and S3 plat divsion 2 ACCOUNT.
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Champions - ahri akali ali amumu anivia annie ashe blitz cait cass cho corki mundo draven elise eve ezreal fidd fizz gp garen grag graves heimer irelia janna jax karthus kass kat kayle kennen kog leblanc leesin lux malphite masteryi mf morde morg mnid nunu olaf ori panth poppy rammus rene reng riven ryze shaco shy siing sion sivir sona soraka syndra taric teemo trist turndle tryn tf twitch udyr urgot varus vayne veigar vi vlad ww xerath zed ziggs zilean zyra Skins - foxfire ahri pharaoh...
Selling US LoL account Plat. ELO!
02/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Viktor) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1906 (Highest reached 2224) Skins on the account : 1. Blood Lord Vladimir (Legendary) *1820 RP 2. Vandal Vladimir *975 RP 3. Iron Scale Shyvana *975 RP 4. Boneclow Shyvana *975 RP 5. Arctic Warefare Caitlyn *975 RP 6. Marble Malphite *520 RP