Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to trade an awsome account!

Discussion on Looking to trade an awsome account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 188
Cool Looking to trade an awsome account!

Hey, Im looking to trade an worth account!

Skins: Silver Kayle,Riot Squad Singed,Pax Sivir,Riot K9 Nasus,Full Metal Rammus!

Server: EUNE

Champs: 24

Wins: 1

RP And IP: 285\1475

This account is worth alot! So pls be serious with trade offers!

Old 02/22/2014, 07:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you take money also?
Old 02/22/2014, 07:15   #3

elite*gold: 188
Yeah, If you want to buy?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WOT ACCOUNT AWSOME PREMIUMS!
09/27/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling WoT Account EU IS7 - Researched OBJ268 - Researched AMX155FOCH - Researched OBJ140 - In garage! PREMIUMS: T34 Tier 8 American Heavy Tank
Selling awsome gold 1 EuW account!
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Tones of IP! tones of RP! 30+ champs 2 rare skins (refferal) and almost platinum! with very good mmr! It's gold 1 50 LP but due to security matters i cant show u a pic of that. but u'll get to see it if u are interested for the account. http://i.imgur.com/A0PWRzI.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/NrdSP3h.jpg?1 Account is completely legit and i sell it for 110 euro fixed price.
[Selling] Euw and Eune Account's ! 2 awsome accounts
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone i sell 2 accounts ( Only change for RP ) I am not expensive dont worry :) 1.Account ( EUNE ) 103 Champion's 23 Skins ( Udyr legendary,Mecha kha zix etc .. ) 4 Full rune page's Gold IV 3 point's 2. Account ( Eu West )
[Selling] Awsome WoW Account for Sale !!! EU Servers !!!
06/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I'm new in this forum and came here because a good friend of my recommend me elitepvpers to sell my account on, he said that i had a good chance to find a serieus and legit buyer in here... First of all i want to say that i only accept payment trough Western Union because i know that it is safe and legit & i don't trust paypal at all ! If you are from The Netherlands (like me) then we can do it face 2 face or trough IDeal.. The Account contains the following...
Trading Awsome AVA account
07/02/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 2 Replies
ok im trading my account for a high level account,with some weapons, and some money, spend allot of gcoins on it, and has cap guns a gcoin cap gun Add-me on msn:[email protected] or post here ScreenShoots:ImageShack Album - 5 images