Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Boost Gold III 58 PKT - Diamond 5

Discussion on LF Boost Gold III 58 PKT - Diamond 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Boost Gold III 58 PKT - Diamond 5

Hello guys, im looking for a league of legends Boost, im paying after reaching next tier full money. if you do good job ill pay maybe on the same day you started boosting! ONLY WITH REQUEST A TRADE!

How to do = You download and start Teamviewer, and ill login with my account, you play with it and ill look sometimes as spectater, payment= 12€ each divison + promo 6€ = 102~€ , sry math op

add me skype = karen21502

EDIT= I realised that 102€ arent enough, so i go up to 150€ after getting platin 5 !
EDIT2= Im Gold 3 4 PKT
EDIT3= I had a booster who dropped me to gold 4 , i give you now 160€ after reaching gold 2 !!!!!!

The noob booster name is Renger Goes Quack
Old 02/21/2014, 23:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
lol.
Old 02/21/2014, 23:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 202/2/4
Hey,
I can boost your account,
Add me on skype to have a talk
My skype: pro.boosting
My thread:
Old 02/21/2014, 23:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Hey mate, i'm, willing to boost your account for a low price, and I will beat all these guys prices. Message me on skype at BornToBoost
Old 02/21/2014, 23:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can do it right now, add me on skype: elo.boostpvp
Old 02/22/2014, 00:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Signatur

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] High ELO Boost : Gold - Diamond [EU]
05/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 84 Replies
Why choose me? Cheap! You will not find a cheaper boost at high ELO. I often offer discounts to so check back regularly! Skilled! Now challenger! http://i.imgur.com/lAdMJDE.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OJmxFMk.png
[Selling] S3 Diamond acc / All Champions No Yasuo / S4 Gold 1 (can boost to diamond for free)
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my smurf account, because I want to play on my main only and need some money, which was high diamond season 3 and is now gold 1 due to losing some promo games on purpose to see how low you could end, I can play the account back to diamond if you want me to. It has never been banned or warned, has almost all champions owned (apart from Yasuo). 28 Skins owned on the account. Look at screenshots for more info Willing to work with middleman if you get us one. Price:...
Need Elo boost Gold I Up to Diamond
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I offer 100 x € psc I DONT GO FIRST ! You push you get the money. Have no time to boost this account ! skype : reallifeboosting
[Buying] Elo Boost from GOLD 5 > DIAMOND League
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, i looking for an elo boost can boost my main account from Gold 5 (0 LP) to Diamond League (5 or 1 price depends) Server: Eu West I need this boost fast as possible, so i just want a booster guy can play 24/7. I can pay with money or if u need i have good accounts smurf to trade with original mail owner. (Diamond 3 Eu West account or Silver 1 Eu West account) or if u need i have also a Team 3v3 GOLD 4 league.
[Buying] Boost - Gold V - Diamond on TR
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking for a Boost on TR Servers: Deutsch: Heyo, aus purem Neid, da alle im ChitChat immer so tolle Epvp Games haben wollte ich gucken wieviel es kosten würde mich auf dem TR Server von Gold V zu Diamond irgendwas boosten zu lassen. Würde das ganze als DuoQue Boost haben wollen, würde den 2ten Acc auch stellen, da ich die Acc Daten von meinem Smurf, den ich hochgespielt haben will nicht rausgeben möchte. : S Ist hoffentlich verständlich... : O Also im Prinzip hab ichs mir so...