Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic account with PAX TWISTED FATE AND CS RIVEN !!

Discussion on Epic account with PAX TWISTED FATE AND CS RIVEN !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic account with PAX TWISTED FATE AND CS RIVEN !!

EuNe

All heroes
Screenshot by Lightshot

16 rune pages
Screenshot by Lightshot

Account have 240 skins exactly i will type only mega rares !

Najredji skin koj imam je
~~PAX TWISTED FATE~~
Goth Annie
Proffesor Ryze
~~PAX SIVIR~~
Firefighter Tristana
~~PAX JAX~~
Riot Squad Singed
Victorious Janna
Victorious Jarvan
Hauting Nocturne
Victorious Elise
Santa Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Riot K-9 Nasus
~~CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN~~
Pulsefire Ezreal

Rank status:
Platinum division II

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PAX Twisted Fate, Black Alistar, Championship Riven and more
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am selling an account which has many rare skins. This account is probably best for collectors but if anyone wants it, it's here for you to buy. Some key things about the account which will interest you. PAX Twisted Fate: The rarest skin in League of Legends. Only people that went to PAX 09 had the ability to obtain PAX TF. Putting it simply. there is no rarer skin in League of Legends because of it. You could only get it for the duration of PAX 09. Black Alistar: The second...
[Selling] PAX TWISTED FATE AND CS RIVEN AND ALOT MORE 240 SKINS !!
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EuNe All heroes Screenshot by Lightshot 16 rune pages Screenshot by Lightshot Account have 240 skins exactly i will type only mega rares !
[Selling] Cs Riven|Pax Jax|Pax Twisted Fate
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hey, i sell my Skin Codes from League of Legends. I got some from Pax and from the championship s2, championship riven. ONLY PAX TF AND CS RIVEN ANYMORE Who is interested, add me skype. I only trade about RaT and MM or trusted users. I give proof per pn.
[Selling] [NA,EUW] Pax Twisted Fate and Championship Riven
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi FROSTYTHE here selling Championship Riven and Pax Twisted Fate on NA and EUW server. 2x PAX TF (NA ONLY) - Looking for €150 each 3x Championship Riven (EUW ONLY) - €350 each Going first for members over 100 feedback, or we can use MM. skype: frostythe1
[Buying] Pax Twisted Fate and Championship Riven
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy the 2 Skins in Topic and i pay good for it. I just tell you the one thing i don't go first for untrusted people..... and i definate untrusted and trusted. For contact me use Skype or PN. I'm hopping for your offers :)