Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acc D1 All Champs 150 skin all rare !!

Discussion on Acc D1 All Champs 150 skin all rare !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acc D1 All Champs 150 skin all rare !!

Hey i have my acc for sell write to me at skype offer or type here
Here are skins

My skype: others1delol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling EUNE account 75+ champs 1450 elo Triumphant ryze skin ( super rare)
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Title says it all has 2 rune pages 15+ skins pn me for more info and pics
[Selling] PLATINUM l 74 RARE SKIN l 20 RUNES PAGE l ALL CHAMPS
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas! Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have. 1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards!
LOL ACC 303 skin (lots of rare) every rune all champs
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hi guys, i recently joined here to sell my lol account. it has 303 skins, 20 rune pages and every rune in the game with all champions. i hired a middleman, so it will be totally safe and fast. here are the unavailable skins i got: Crimson Akali Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Red Riding Annie Annie In Wonderland Safari Caitlyn
[Selling] RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a rare Combo Code that includes the following items: 2 Skins: Black Alistar , Goth Annie 20 Champions: Annie, Alistar, Kayle, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean, Evelynn, Chogath, Amumu, Rammus, Janna, Veigar, Malphite, Nasus, Fiddle Sticks 1300 RP! 4 Runes!: Greater Mark of Malice, Greater Glyph of Knowledge, Greater Seal of Vitality, Greater Quintessence of Revivial
[Selling] WEST LOL ACCOUNT ( ALL CHAMPS , 100+ SKIN , 17K IP , 8K RP , RARE SKINS... ETC )
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my lol account and i am creating topics everywhere i dont know topic is in right place but i found this site and i open this topic. ACCOUNT INCLUDE ; IP : 17.451 RP : 8.200 ALL CHAMPS. ( EXCEPT LISANDRA AND ZAC ) 100+ SKINS ( 11 LEGEDARY AND RARE SKINS LIKE HALLOWWEEN ETC ) 20 RUNE PAGES ALL FULL