Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for booster to DUOQ

Discussion on Looking for booster to DUOQ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for booster to DUOQ

Hi there, im a D1 booster who is looking for another skilled booster to duoq with. Quite booring and the games take too long to win sometimes, hit me up on skype and we can talk about it. Kai.Green4hire

P.S Id really like someone who can boost up to Diamond1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Looking for a booster with his own job for duoQ
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for a booster with his own job to duoQ with me. :) My current job is silver 4 to gold 5 at EUW. ^_^ You must have Your own job, we will just duoQ in order to get faster games. You should be plat 2+ ELO at least. Hit me up via PM, respond to this thread, or add me at skype.
Looking for another booster to duoQ with!
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title says it all. Looking for another booster to duoQ with, currently got a silver 1 30 LP job up to platinum on EUNE. If You're Platinum 2+ and got a job on EUNE around the same elo as I do, I'd gladly duoQ with You! Got time all day today basically. Respond to this thread, PM me, or add me on skype (fastdevil28).
Looking for a booster to duoq with.
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm A Challanger I Elooboster, and I'm looking for another ACTIVE Diamond elobooster to duoq with. It's much more fun, and much more easy in higher leagues. Add me on skype if ur interested : xploison.eloboost bump
Duoq Booster
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey gibt es einen guten duoq booster der auch billig boostet? ich bin bronze 1 und möchte gerne auf gold 5 geboostet werden
[S] DuoQ Booster G1 to P5 [B] PSC
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello, i searching a elobooster who can duoQ with me and boost me to platium 5. my payment ist Paysafecard ~25 € im currently gold 1 with 4lp . 86w/52l so high lp gain. for more informations add me on skype or write me a pm. euw#