Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Triumphant Ryze Skin

Discussion on Triumphant Ryze Skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Triumphant Ryze Skin

Selling Triumphant Ryze Skins for the NA server!! I'm new to Elitepvpers but I have proof and vouches that I can send you. If you're on another server Like EU you can change to the NA server and also switch back! Message, post a comment, or add me on skype if interested!

BUMP

Tags
league of legends, ryze, triumphant

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze Skin NA SERVER!
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Triumphant Ryze Skins for the NA server for $200. If you're not in the NA server, you can always transfer from any server and transfer back! I'm new to elitepvpers and I'm trying to find a better way to sell skins, because Ebay costs too much. I have proof and vouches from previous buyers as well and screenshots to prove that this is legitimate! For more information add me on skype! mark.ahn91
[Selling] NA Triumphant Ryze Skin
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 Triumphant Ryze Skins available for sale on the NA server. I am currently selling them for $100 USD. There are rare and can NEVER be purchased in store. Triumphant Ryze can only be earned by winning sponsored Riot Tournaments! In ADDITION to the Triumphant Ryze, you will also received 3,200 RP! Feel free to ask any questions! PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS!
[EUW - Trusted ] Triumphant Ryze skin + 3200RP
01/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, a new sale is up for Jan 2014 with 4 slots avaiable. Link : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/4805188- habab43.html
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze Skin
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have 3 Triumphant Ryze skins available for the NA server. I will only accept Paypal payments. We can discuss this move over thru skype: hells.whisper Name is Hyun A When PMing me please include how much you are willing to pay. I will sell them off to the 3 highest offers! This is a one time deal only and is not available for purchase in stores!
[Selling] Diamond 2 NA, Triumphant Ryze skin + more.
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, selling Gold 2 account for Eu-West I'll be willing to screen share me on the account for proof I have it (if wanted) Gold MMR and S3 rewards! Happy LoLing! :) Skins: http://i.imgur.com/6PmHUJ9.jpg Account: http://i.imgur.com/BIyOTd3.jpg