Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA]Lightning Boost♣250+Orders Completed♥Vouches For Trusted Members♠Diamond Boosters

Discussion on [NA]Lightning Boost♣250+Orders Completed♥Vouches For Trusted Members♠Diamond Boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA]Lightning Boost♣250+Orders Completed♥Vouches For Trusted Members♠Diamond Boosters

My Team can boost from Bronze V to Diamond V. Lowest prices on Epvp!! Fastest service out there

Ask about placement games depending on your Season3 ranking we will determine the price.

Hello Epvp users! Welcome to my League of Legends boosting service. (NA only)

Here is my current S4 Rank

Let me start off by telling you who I am. I Work for a number of boosting services that and have been boosting since start of season3. Me and my boosters have completed over hundreds of elo boosting jobs.

I respond fast so feel free to add me on skype @ LightningBoost or shoot me a pm via Epvp.

Prices are firm pm me on Epvp/skype for further questioning.

Thanks for your time and thank you for reading my thread.

Here are some recent games played

Diamond 5 Boosts Completed

Old 02/16/2014, 13:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3120
i can vouch if you want :=)
Old 02/16/2014, 16:11   #3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITAAH View Post
i can vouch if you want :=)
Add me on skype lightningboost
Old 10/14/2017, 15:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Giving order for this guy , he demote the account from d1 to d2 , didnt want to payd for the dammage. Then say "i m a simple middle man isnot my fault if my booster do something wrong " didnt deal with it