Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crazydung's SkinShop!

Discussion on Crazydung's SkinShop! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crazydung's SkinShop!

Hey guys!
I have my own SkinShop and just started off here, I own a facebook with a few thousands likes!( https://www.facebook.com/CrazydungsSkinshop )
Crazydungsskinshop is offering the lowest prices on the market!
We have all skins on all Regions!
If you don't want to go first I have a middleman, Mathew.
If anyone of you would be intrested of a skin you can add my skype (crazydungsskinshop) or send a PM to my page! I will also post some pictures below of happy customers! The first picture is a picture of the pricelist.
I can't post pictures yet so i'll do it like this sorry.

The skins and prices

Feedback

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crazydung's SkinShop!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys! I have my own SkinShop and just started off here, I own a facebook with a few thousands likes!( https://www.facebook.com/CrazydungsSkinshop ) Crazydungsskinshop is offering the lowest prices on the market! We have all skins on all Regions! If you don't want to go first I have a middleman, Mathew. If anyone of you would be intrested of a skin you can add my skype (crazydungsskinshop) or send a PM to my page! :) I will also post some pictures below of happy customers! :) The first...
Crazydung's SkinShop!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I have my own SkinShop and just started off here, I own a facebook with a few thousands likes!( https://www.facebook.com/CrazydungsSkinshop ) Crazydungsskinshop is offering the lowest prices on the market! We have all skins on all Regions! If you don't want to go first I have a middleman, Mathew. If anyone of you would be intrested of a skin you can add my skype (crazydungsskinshop) or send a PM to my page! :) I will also post some pictures below of happy customers! :)...
Crazydung's Skin Shop - Get your skins here!
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Closed
[Selling] WTS skinshop euw+na
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS skins leftover euw +na so my skins available are 1 x Riot singed 1 x Riot graves 1 x Pax jax 1 x pax sivir prefered payment method moneybookers Ukash Paysafecard or PAypal