Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap,fast and professional ELO BOOST.

Discussion on Cheap,fast and professional ELO BOOST. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/17/2014, 04:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm me or add me on skype, I'd like to vouch for you
Old 02/17/2014, 20:31   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

just ordered a big job from this booster ! from d4 to challenger duoq ! we managed to win our first game ! he carried so easily - 20 min game on DIAMOND !
I gonna upload our games every day so u can keep track with our progress
Old 04/05/2014, 19:23   #18

up

up

Tags
boost, elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO BOOST Cheap, Fast and Professional.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
WELCOME TO EUW EUNE ELO BOOST STATUS : Ready to start immediately the next order http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5585820- daboost-albums13701-elo-boost-service-picture46989 -mains.png Hello guys im 18 years old, Main account is plat , on euw thats why i prefer to boost and vouch bronze or silver accounts, its easy wins for me, gold may take more time to boost. I got lot of free time I can do the job really fast depents on ur MMR ofcurce, but I can do lot of easy wins for...
[Selling] Professional ELO boost in eu cheap and fast
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, First of all, my english isnt that good. But i'll try my best to understand you! :mad: So, but who am I? I'am a professional league of legends player as my partners Partners and my current division is around Diamond I-II SKYPE: skllzor
CHEAP, FAST, PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOST FOR YOU
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm Diamond I player from EUW and I offer a cheap fast and professional elo boost. I got a 80% win ratio whyle boosting ( 90% when no afk and intencional feeders). Why me? 1. Cheap price 2. Quick boost 3. 0 Lag on any server ( even NA) 4. Safety ( 80% win ratio, 0 flame and blame, wont talk to anyone on your friend list) 5. Friendly and professional. 6. You can spectate and learn a bit more, in the end on the games i can give you some tipes to improve your gameplay if you...