Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

** dida55's CHALLENGER Coaching ** NA/EUW/EUNE ** 3v3 * soloQ * 5v5

Discussion on ** dida55's CHALLENGER Coaching ** NA/EUW/EUNE ** 3v3 * soloQ * 5v5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
** dida55's CHALLENGER Coaching ** NA/EUW/EUNE ** 3v3 * soloQ * 5v5

Struggling with Season 4 placements? Want to reach diamond yourself? Are you bored of being stuck in elo hell, do you want to master the game and carry all the ragers?

Look no further

Quote:
Originally Posted by searious View Post
Knowledgable jungle coach with great patience and good tips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuepChuep View Post
Really nice guy,teached me so manny things in just one hour
i really recommend him!
Who are you?
Hey, I am a long time League of Legends player, currently playing on my Challenger EUNE account. I am the owner of two high elo teams (3v3 and 5v5), both top3 in Season 3. I have over 2000 normal games and 1500 ranked games. I spend most of my time playing and watching streams, I have mastered the game and decided to start coaching as a hobby.

What can you teach me?
5v5:
I can teach you how to play mid/jungle on diamond 1 level or play top/adc on platinum level. This includes roaming, strategies, lane matchups, itemization, how to properly trade with your opponent, general knowledge of summoners rift, map awareness, how to put pressure on your opponents. I can teach you how to play certain champions on a master level and of course, carry soloQ.
3v3:
Many players are confused by the 3v3 map. In fact, it is probably the easiest possible way to reach Diamond/Challenger on any server. I can teach you the required map knowledge, the strategies, team comps, how to predict what your enemies' next move will be and how to properly win fights in 3v3.
Prices/Payment:
All payments have to be done via PayPal or PSC.
EUW/EUNE:
  • solo 5v5 coaching: 10EUR/hour
  • solo 3v3 coaching: 10EUR/hour
  • team 5v5 coaching: 15EUR/hour
  • team 3v3 coaching: 10EUR/hour

Old 02/14/2014, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
Need a vouch?
Old 02/14/2014, 15:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Added on skype!

Tags
boost, challenger, cheap, coach, coaching