Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

----- ELO BOOSTING AS ITS FINEST -------

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
----- ELO BOOSTING AS ITS FINEST -------

Hallöchen Zocker ,
Habe meine Klausuren(UNI) hinter mir und habe jetzt viel Freizeit !!!
Deswegen dachte ich, ich fang mal an zu boosten.
Main ist Dia 1 EUW
Mache günstige Preise , da ich ja noch neu bin im bizznezz
Pm me !!!!!!!!!

« EUW LOL ACCOUNT + rare skins ! [WATCH OUT] | How much would you pay for these names? »

Similar Threads
Finest Division Boosting - FAST, SECURE & LEGIT
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 169 Replies
Diamond S2 & Challenger S3 player offering his division boosting services to ePVP! http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/th2pun1sh3r/diam_zps5a7d7b0a.png I offer division boosts up to Challenger, as well as lessons and Duo Qs
Elo boosting at its finest [EUW/EUNA/TR/NA]
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, As you can see I'm boosting the Elo for League of Legends. I'm at Diamond 3 at the moment and already helped over 40-50 People with their Elo/ Division. I'm taking just 7€ per Division and even trying to boost the K/D/A as good as I can. I mained ADC in season 1, switched to Toplane in Season 2 and now Pushing myself, Friends and other Users with playing Mid Only and Jungle Only. The First Division is FOR FREE so you Guys can check out how I'm doing.
ELOJOBBERS - EUROPE'S FINEST BOOSTING SERVICE
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
closed
[Selling] NA's Finest MMR/ELO Boosting Service 100% safe
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I main several Diamond 1's and 2's. If you are interested I can also sell Diamond accounts, very few champions owned, if you want them. Keep in mind that, they are all MINE. My skype is: Donnieetl We can talk about rest on skype =D Or we can also talk here as well I am very friendly too! Pricing:
Finest Division Boosting (ThePunisher) Dispute
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
*This will be deleted, once the problem is taken care of* Welp it has been about a month now since I ordered from FinestBoostingNA. It was simple Gold V to Plat V and the promise day was March.30th. At first he played 2 games and I automatically jumped to Gold III. But he thought that since he got me to Gold III he could take a little break. After that I reminded everyday, "play on my account," but it never happened. What really crossed the line was today, when I told him to play on my...