Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Season 3 Account with 147 skins (many Rares)

Discussion on Diamond Season 3 Account with 147 skins (many Rares) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
Diamond Season 3 Account with 147 skins (many Rares)

Hello guys
i want to sell my friend's account
Server : Eune
147 skins ! Many Many Rares ! (like pax skins/Tpa Skins)
95 + champions
Orginal Email + Welcome Mail From Riot !
Atm Plat V but last season was Diamond !
have Diamond Border
High MMR 27 + every win
feel free to make offers !
Auto win 150 euro !

add me on skype:
ronori123
Old 02/13/2014, 18:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond 5 - Season 1 Account. A lot of skins Original Owner.
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I've had this account since season 1, I don't play anymore, I got better things to do hah. This account has a original 1 word name, few old challenger players added.(I will delete my normal friends if the account is sold) This account was Gold in S1, Plat in S2 and Diamond in S3. So you have 3 Forum badges. http://i40.tinypic.com/2unvb5y.jpg It has Almost every champion. it's only missing Lucian,Malz,Skarner,Vik and Yorick.
[Selling] Season 3 Diamond account, all champs, 153 skins
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, we're selling an account because it's unused. The account has 20 rune pages, ALL champions, 2562 RP, 153 skins and 17k IP Price is: 850€, 650€ slightly negotiable http://i.epvpimg.com/hg9kg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/9H1Ab.jpg
[Selling] ## Crazy Account - Season 3 Diamond Border - Gold SoloQ - Many Skins! ##
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I just decided to quit League forever now. I got my reasons, you don't have to ask about this. So.. I am going to sell my beloved account which I had since Season 1. I will put all the information in Spoilers below. I am looking for serious offers, and I am not going to set a price yet. Just add me on skype ( xevolp ) for more information. Original Email available!
[Selling] EUW SILVER 2 ACCOUNT With season 2 diamond boarders 26 Skins LOOK IN !
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Selling my alt account. I have the original email with the welcome email. Account has Diamond season 2 Boarders and all the trophys Account has 7 rune pages , 13k IP + 1200 RP. No refunds left has and 791 normal games. I will list runes and skins below and pictures : Marks
[Selling] Amazing NA Diamond II Account [250+ Skins, Rares, PAX TF, ALL CHAMPS/RUNES]
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
gone.