Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gold/plat 3v3 / 5v5 teams.

Discussion on Selling gold/plat 3v3 / 5v5 teams. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling gold/plat 3v3 / 5v5 teams.

Title. Just offer. Server EUW/EUNE
Old 02/10/2014, 01:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
Accepted payment?
PSC?
Old 02/10/2014, 01:57   #3

PSC / Paypal.
Old 02/10/2014, 02:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need teams for NA you got any? Add me on skype SuperSkinCodes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold l Plat l Diamond Teams Euw
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi From Time to Time we got many Teams on our way to challanger and we now sell teams and slots of our Teams cheap!!! All that in 3vs3. Here the Prizes: Slot in High Gold Team (Gold II or I): 10euro psc whole Team: 30 Euro Platinum: Slot 20; Team 90
Selling: League Accounts Gold/Plat/Diamond/ Gold 3v3 TEAMS
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
NORTH AMERICA SERVER ONLY For Sale are my smurfs from over the years and accounts of friends who have retired / quit. All screenpics shot the games won and overall #of games to prove ownership of account. ******************Gaming mouse / headset trades MAY be considered.*********** GOLD V season 2 gold. High MMR with under 18 wins. GOLD V - 80 wins ( has the champion bundle pack and a few skins such as astronaut teemo), decent runes / pages season 2 Gold from TT.)
[Selling] SELLING GOLD 3-4 and Plat 4 Slots and Teams.
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everybody ; Selling GOLD and PLATINUM Slots/Teams. GOLD Slot : 10 Euro GOLD Team : 25 Euro PLATINUM Slot : 15 Euro PLATINUM Team : 40 Euro
Selling GOLD / Plat / Diamond SLOT / TEAMS
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title I'm selling teams. Gold 10 eu slot / 25 team Plat 20 eu slot / 40 eu team Diamond 50 eu slot / 80 eu team Add me on skype for pics and everything! Have a nice day
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....