Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] CS Riven account, S3 Plat

Discussion on [WTS] CS Riven account, S3 Plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

CS Riven, S3 plat rewards, 90~champs and other 30 skins. Can screenshare or something like that, skype - apelsins.m.
(with a . after m)
Old 02/09/2014, 08:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
original mail included?
skype smaster2517

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
G1 atm, s3 plat soloq rewards and also has around 90 champs and 30 skins and also Championship Riven. Will sell it instantly for 30 and go first if you're really trusted or we use a mm.
Has nice amount of champions, runes, skins and also Championship Riven and 4 pages of summoner icons. Plat elo last season in solo queue, also has S3 plat rewards, G1 currently. PM or post here if interested, I'll go first if you're trusted on this forum(posts/TBM etc) or we use a mm. http://i.imgur.com/WcnSWW7.jpg Full skins
Has nice amount of champions, runes, skins and also Championship Riven and 4 pages of summoner icons. Plat elo last season in solo queue, also has S3 plat rewards, G1 currently. PM or post here if interested, I'll go first if you're trusted on this forum(posts/TBM etc) or we use a mm. http://i.imgur.com/WcnSWW7.jpg Full skins
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Has nice amount of champions, runes, skins and also Championship Riven and 4 pages of summoner icons. Plat elo last season in solo queue, also has S3 plat rewards, G1 currently. PM or post here if interested, I'll go first if you're trusted on this forum(posts/TBM etc) or we use a mm.