Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red Card Katarina

Discussion on Red Card Katarina within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red Card Katarina

Hi guys, I want to buy a red card katarina if somebody have a skin code.. abut the price 20-25 € If somebody have this skin code tell me fast and I buy it )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB; Region: NA] Kitty Katarina, Red Card Katarina, or All Star Akali
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Been scammed twice on this site. Could not locate his username because I was added on Skype and seemed very trustworthy however, unfortunately I have gotten scammed. He has given me a level 1 account and I had to report him via PP and contacted him. In the end, I've disputed and have gotten the money back. I do not want to have to waste my time on such issues so, here is what I ask when your selling me the skin: - You live in USA - Phone Number (Where I can call you directly.) - Address -...
[Selling] Godlike account Zombie , Ryze , Santa Gragas , Kitty kat katarina , Red Card katarina
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Champions 80 Skins 350 : Zombie Ryze, All-Star Akali,Kitty Kat,Candy Cane MF , Lolipoppy , Noxus poppy , Ragdoll Poppy , Blacksmith Poppy , Pumpkin Head FIddle Sticks , Red card katarina , Reindeer Kog Maw , Santa Gragas , FrankTibbers annie , etc and a lot of this i will show all on screen share , because i can't write them here because are to many . Runes 10 pag runes , good runes Silver 1 Bump!
[Selling] SUPER STACKED RARE EUW ACCOUNT!! KITTY KATARINA RED CARD KATARINA
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
CLOSE PLEASE SOLD!!!