Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling Diamond IV EUW account with high MMR

Discussion on selling Diamond IV EUW account with high MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling Diamond IV EUW account with high MMR

Information about the account:
16 rune page
got all the champions
got a lot of skins:

prom queen annie
Midnight Ahri
Unchained Alistar
Iblitzcrank
Sheriff Caitlyn
Officer Caitlyn
Urfrider Corki
Dragonwing Corki
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Gladiator Draven
Victorious Elise
Frosted Ezreal
Pulsfire Ezreal
Fisherman Fizz
Oktoberfest Gragas
Hired Gun Graves
Maffia Graves
Frostblade Irelia
Victorious Janna
Vandal Jax
Andler Jax
Jaximus
Temple Jax
Nemesis Jax
Judgment Kayle
Traditional Leesin
Acolyte Leesin
Dragon Fist Leesin
Muay Thai Leesin
Pool Party Leesin
Valkyrie Leona
Festive Maokai
Ionia Master Yi
Leopard Nidalee
Glacial Olaf
Sewn Chaos Orianna
Ruthless Pantheon
Bloodfury Renekton
Buttle Bunny Riven
Warlord Shen
Renegade Talon
Crimson Elite Talon
Armor of the Fift Age Taric
Recon Teemo
Cottontail Teemo
Riot Girl Tristana
Rocket Girl Tristana
Tango Twisted Fate
Primal Udyr
Arclight Varus
Heartseeker Vayne
Officer Vi
Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao
season 3 plat I
Ranked stats with khazix 1 penta 30 wins 0 lost 100 win rate
a few screen shots about the account

if you're interested add me on skype: ravagerl0rd
Old 02/08/2014, 13:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i`ve added ya , accept , am willing to buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling High end Diamond 1 Account. (EUW/ 179 Skins/ 5 Heros Missing)
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey. I'm selling my league of legends main account. The Account got: Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond It has 179 skins, many of the season skins were on it before they came back into the shop this year. It has many Riot Skins (Nasus/rammus/graves eg.) and of course plenty of legendary skins. I'm selling it because i have no time playing league seriously anymore. The account got 20 rune pages and almost every rune in the game. It has many rare summoner icons aswell!
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo,...)
09/28/2013 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] TS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 3 ADC smurf (high mmr)
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Diamond 3 smurf (high mmr)76 games (56 wins, 20 losses) It is an ADC smurf account and i have only a few champions Standard 6% lifesteal, ad marks,mr blues, armor yellows Champs: Alistar,Annie,Ashe,Ezreal,Garen,kayle,Leesin,Maste ryi,Nidalee,Nunu,Poppy,Ryze,Sivir,Soraka,TRistana, Twitch,Vayne,Warwick Name: Spirit of zyzz You can pm me offers:) Either ingame or in here Peace.:mofo: