Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOST for 100€

Discussion on BOOST for 100€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/09/2014, 15:03   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
And i work for the 1st one
Old 02/09/2014, 15:15   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 484/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenshaw Eloboost Service View Post
I'm quite sure i'm top of the boosting service on epvp/sythe atm because 75% of companies here are sh*t.

Only boosting services that are good which I'm aware of are flow and lilous
Really? Didnt ever hear that you are on of the top Booster in here. Stop being ignorant, there are many legit services here, wouldnt count yours as legit enough since your behaviour is like from a 12 years old kid.

AT OP:

Im sorry for your loss mate, but as many mentioned you shouldnt pick the cheap and untrusted services. Pay a bit more for 100% Service than Pay less and get scammed
Old 02/09/2014, 15:17   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Don't think that any of us is going to get the job if you just keep trash talking each other .. real mature.
Old 02/09/2014, 15:20   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonelivesforever View Post
Really? Didnt ever hear that you are on of the top Booster in here. Stop being ignorant, there are many legit services here, wouldnt count yours as legit enough since your behaviour is like from a 12 years old kid.

AT OP:

Im sorry for your loss mate, but as many mentioned you shouldnt pick the cheap and untrusted services. Pay a bit more for 100% Service than Pay less and get scammed
Good for you, keep mirin'.

OT; pm me if I can help you out.