Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Plat,Gold,Silv,Unrank accounts+great amount of champs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat,Gold,Silv,Unrank accounts+great amount of champs

I WILL SHARE SCREEN ON SKYPE IF NEEDED !

hello guys i am a reseller of accounts so i wont be having the orig mails ! but the account has been on my hand for months now i didnt have any troubles on it !!!
i only accept paypal ! if you got low tbm or a negatif i dont care even its not your fault i wont go first !

lvl 30 account plat 1 with a silver border+70 champs with great amount of skins(no vic elise skin)
Price: 50 EUN

lvl 30 acc Gold IV with plat bord+ 50+ champs with great amount of skin and legends !
udyr legen skin,ezreal legends skin+vic elise and more
Price: 30 euro EUW

Lvl30 silv 4 rank+ufo corki+judgementkayle+other skins
EUW: 20 euro

Lvl 30 with king rammus+UFO corki+judgement kayle+other skins
Unranked EUW
15 euro

Old 02/05/2014, 16:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gold 4 Account? Can you add me on skype? dlt-pvpsky

Old 02/05/2014, 21:56   #3

ok i added you
Old 02/10/2014, 16:45   #4

Bump

bump

« Oceania League of Legends Boosting Services | EUW ACC »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat,Gold,Silv,Unrank accounts+great amount of champs
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I WILL SHARE SCREEN ON SKYPE IF NEEDED ! hello guys i am a reseller of accounts so i wont be having the orig mails ! but the account has been on my hand for months now i didnt have any troubles on it !!! i only accept paypal ! if you got low tbm or a negatif i dont care even its not your fault i wont go first ! lvl 30 account plat 1 with a silver border+70 champs with great amount of skins(no vic elise skin) Price: 50 EUN http://s29.postimg.org/xh2u95ylf/image.jpg ...
[Selling] Plat acc silv acc and gold acc for sale
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hello guys i am a reseller of accounts so i wont be having the orig mails ! but the account has been on my hand for months now i didnt have any troubles on it !!! i only accept paypal ! if you got low tbm or a negatif i dont care even its not your fault i wont go first ! MESSAGE ME YOUR SKYPE AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WICH ACCOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE !! I CAN SCREEN SHARE FOR YOU TO SEE THE ACCOUNT lvl 30 account plat 1 with a silver border+70 champs with great amount of skins(no vic elise skin)...
[Buying] OCE ELO BOOST SILV 2- GOLD V - GREAT MMR (23LP/WIN)
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB oceanic boost from silv 2 - gold v before season end, gaining 23lp/win so shouldn't be a big job for a great player, paying handsomely. pls state experience/skype :).
[Selling] WTS PLAT IV EUW GREAT ACCOUNT - ALL CHAMPS
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
plat IV 7 rune pages all CHAMPS 30 skins- Pentakill Karthus Riot Graves Gragas Esq. Piltover Blitzcrank Inferno Alistar Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao Musketeer Twisted Fate and many more...
[WTB] Plat Account EUW | Good Champs | Decent amount of Skins
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi, i'm looking to buy a plat+ account on EUW I've got around 60ish somethin euros to spend, nothing less, nothing more. I'm only interested into people with a legit amount of TBMs, and I'll be asking for a view of the account on teamviewer. I kinda want a seller with atleast 20~40+ positive TBMs, no negatives. Email/Recovery MUST be included. You can post your account threads here, and i'll contact you on skype.