Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting: Bronze - Gold | Tired of Elohell? [Cheap] [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit]

Discussion on Boosting: Bronze - Gold | Tired of Elohell? [Cheap] [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/20/2014, 22:19   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Kubilαy.√« View Post
Need vouch, add me in skype
I already did enough but thanks anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2014, 01:14   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very good Booster!

Only Wins! Very Nice.
Old 02/24/2014, 20:55   #18

elite*gold: 1
Push

Closed due to lack of interest.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze V - Silver II Boosting CHEAP, FAST AND TRUSTED
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I (Gold atm) wanted to open an ELO-Boosting for people from Bronze V to Silver III (Title says silver 2, because thats the division i will boost your Account to). Because I don't want to play an Account for a loooong time I prefer to boost maximum 2-3 Divisions in a row. Depending on how low your MMR is, I won't boost accounts, that gain less than 10 - 15LP per game. Im making DuoQ with a Gold-Friend(APCarry), so we play against higher Enemys to get your Account more LP per...
[Selling] J2adioHardx3 Elo Boosting from Bronze --» Diamond | Cheap | Fast | Trusted |
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/J9V0h.jpg Falls ihr Fragen habt, stellt sie entweder im Thread oder in Skype. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Vouch Games http://i.epvpimg.com/BmR0f.png
[Selling] Free Elohell Boosting (Bronze to Silver) [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit]
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi there. Since I have a fuckload of freetime I'm currently looking for one or two accounts placed in Bronze for some free boosting. Skype: cn.epvp ePvP: private Message You may ask why? Pure boredom. Its raining 24/7 here in Germany and I need something to spend my time on. I did some paid elojobs in the past, check my old thread if you are interested. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or simply send me a private message. You can also reply to this topic and...
[Selling] Cheap Elohell Boosting by Chaos'! [Bronze to Silver for 10€]
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
No fancy presentation here, deal with it. Chaos' Elohell Boosting .. fast ✔] - cheap ✔] - personal ✔], safe & trusted ✔] Contact Skype: BattleChan epvp: Send me a private message!
[EUW]Cheap and fast Elo Boosting out of Elohell
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 60 Replies
http://h9.abload.de/img/eloserviceuvlyo.png Hello community, we want to boost your elo, that you have the chance to escape from the elohell. Nevertheless, we know that we are not exactly the most famous ones in this community, we know that not all of u trust us yet, nevertheless, this is not so bad, because everybody starts from zero, so we try to win ur trust. At the moment we are 2 people who boost ur elo out of elohell. Here you see the prices: (Importantly: The prices are per...