Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting League of Legends Selling Bulk Acc Cheap [150$ for all 8 gr8 accts]

Discussion on Quitting League of Legends Selling Bulk Acc Cheap [150$ for all 8 gr8 accts] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting League of Legends Selling Bulk Acc Cheap [150$ for all 8 gr8 accts]

*All these accounts are in NA.
*I will only accept paypal gift as payment source.
*Accepting offers / negotiable

Account #1
Unranked,Gold 2[Season3] , 20 Champions, 2 Runepages [Only AD filled]
---55$--- /negotiable

Account #2
Unranked, Platinum 5[Season3] *VERY HIGH MMR* , 25 Champions, 3 Runepages, 1 Skin
---75$--- /negotiable

Account #3
Unranked, Silver 2[Season3] , 31 champions, 2 runepages, 6 Skins
---40$--- /negotiable

Account #4
Unranked, Gold 4[Season3], VERY HIGH MMR, 27 Champions, 3 Runepages, 2 Skins [UFO CORKI AND JUDGEMENT KAYLE]
---65$--- /negotiable

Account #5
Unranked,Gold 3[Season3], 19 Champions, 3 Runepages, 8 Skins [UFO CORKI, KING RAMMUS, AND JUDGEMENT KAYLE]
---75$--- /negotiable

Account #7
Unranked, [Gold Rewards and Border], 23 Champions, 2 runepages ad/ap, 1 Skin
---45$--- /negotiable

Account #8
Unranked,Gold 2[Season3], *SUPER HIGH MMR*, 30 Champions, 3 Runepages,
---65$--- /negotiable

Account #9
Unranked, Plat 5[Season3], 31 Champions, 2 Runepages,
---75$--- /negotiable

SELLING ALL NOW FOR JUST 150$.

bump
Old 02/02/2014, 07:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
account #5 sold by it self
SELLING THE 7 ACCOUNT BULK FOR 125$

bump.. selling the bulk for 120 for the 7 accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting Gw Selling Ectos Cheap
04/05/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
I have 6 Stacks of Ectos For Sale Atm 250 Ectos = 14$ USD Take All 6 Stacks For Discount Price Of 70$ USD Rules: No In Game Talking Buyer Goes First Regardless Of Size Of Trade.
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies