Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Gold rank acc and selling some accounts !

Discussion on Buying Gold rank acc and selling some accounts ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Gold rank acc and selling some accounts !

hello guys im willing to buy an account gold rank with many champs i dont need the skins( i dont care about the skins just need the account )
add me on skype or MP for my skype

and i got some accounts that got UFO corki,Judgement Kayle and King rammus skin on the accounts
(PAYPAL only)

Lvl 30 with UFo corki and judgement kayle and other skins !
15euro

Lvl 30 account only with judgement kayle skin
10eur

Lvl 30 unrank with judgement kayle + UFO corki
10 eur

Lvl 9 account with judgment kayle+king rammus skin+ UFO corki
10eur

Old 01/29/2014, 15:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add my skype - amnezji_smak
Old 01/29/2014, 17:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm legit
Old 01/29/2014, 17:40   #4

nostradamus007 dont want to share screen on skype to see the account !! beware maybe scammer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 NA Accounts. 1 Untouched Rank 1 Diamond 5
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. 10 rune pages on the diamond, 5 on the clean. Several runes and skins. 79 heroes on the clean 97 on the Diamond. Diamond account selling for at least 400. Screen shots are available via pms. Clean account I am taking offers starting at 70 USD.
Selling and Buying Accounts
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
I am selling --- sold. I am buying an EU East/West Account that is level 30 and has champions, I am not really that interested in Skins, but some wont hurt, I am just looking for a level 30 account to play with , the cheaper the better. I am willing to trade accounts from NA to EU as well I dont mind, If you have a free transfer from EU East to West That would be much more greater Skype : hamza.muqeem
[/]Buying & Selling iSro Accounts[\]
01/22/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 61 Replies
Hey there. Like the title says, I'm buying iSro accounts, and iSro accounts only. What I'm looking for:Chars on Eos. 90+. I'll pay money for them or trade for either char. And for sale; Wizard/Bard 101 Full Farmed in Wizard and Bard to 95 ( pretty much all skills ). Currently gapping, 400kSP. Has a +6 98. Set is decent +3/4 well blue'ed. 500M cash on the char. Nova +5 Staff. Latest Halloween Dress & Attachment. Server Gaia
Selling Accounts . Come See High Rank. :)
01/02/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Everyone, This Sale Is Till The New Year 1/1/2012 Game Version: Europe 1st User: Items and length: usp se deagle se anaconda silver dragoon
Selling/Buying SilkroadOnline Accounts.
08/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Epvp mates. Buying! I'll buy Isro account. 105+, I prefer Chinese or Europe. with novas and like good skills. Selling! NO AVAILABLE! I'll pay for account, max 150eu. if it a good account with a good gear.