Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap S3 Diamond ACC

Discussion on Cheap S3 Diamond ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap S3 Diamond ACC

Hello,
I'm looking for cheap D or P account with high MMR in S3.
Currently I got to offer 30 eur. I know, it's not much.

Prefered server: EUNE

Anyhow if someone has anything to offer contact me via Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
NA Cheap Diamond 5 Cheap Professional Bronze to Diamond Boosting
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a Diamond player in NA will give proof of my main to customers only by contacting me via skype. I am only boosting on NA server and will only be working until summer break is over Payment: Paypal only, through the gift only method. Will do half first then half when job is completed Contact me by skype: Laz2773
[Selling] [NA]ELO Boosting by Diamond I Player | Bronze V - Diamond I | CHEAP & FAST
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status: Available Vouch boosting(TRUSTED ONLY): 1 Left http://i.epvpimg.com/bxdJd.png Intro. Hi, I am a Diamond I player on NA. I've played with professional players such as WildTurtle, ecko, imaqtpie, and MegaZero. I offer a secure, cheap, and fast elo boosting service. I am currently a college student out on summer break, so I figured that I will eloboost for the remainder of the summer at a cheap and affordable rate. Contact