Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Games by Diamond Player Skype :lewyan321

Discussion on Free Games by Diamond Player Skype :lewyan321 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
Free Games by Diamond Player Skype :lewyan321

See topic ! im bored
Old 01/28/2014, 18:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me
renaslb1997
Old 01/28/2014, 18:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Refuses to request a trade, mods say you always should request a trade for safety of both persons. He absolutely refuses becuase he is 'scared to get -1'

You have been warned.
Old 01/28/2014, 18:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
I can play with you, duoQ? (got a bronze acc you can play on)
Old 01/28/2014, 18:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by koekjes123 View Post
Refuses to request a trade, mods say you always should request a trade for safety of both persons. He absolutely refuses becuase he is 'scared to get -1'

Deal with caution.
well he is doing right, its not allowed to request trades and give rating for FREE games
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 19:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koekjes123 View Post

You have been warned.
Well he is right in this. Due to the ePvP TBM rules you cannot request trades for free stuff which this is.

edit: oh.. havent noticed guy above me already wrote that ^^
Old 01/28/2014, 19:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
If you are interested to play DuoQ with me in Silver 3, pm me.
Got an acc you can use. Start tomorrow 11 o' clock (its 19.38 now)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] A little trick that'll win you games by a Diamond I Player
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 62 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm TheDarkTongo and I'm currently floating around 50LP in Diamond I. I play ranked a lot and I found out this trick that works even in Diamond I most of the times! It sadly only works when you're a melee solo laner (some rangeds like Vlad work) or if you are adc/support and swap with other lanes, but here goes. Video version for better explaination and no reading: How to snowball in SoloQ as solo laner - YouTube Text version: This is about stealing the buff where the...
[Selling] Season4|Placement games|30€|by diamond player
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to offer you my cheap placement games boosting in Euw. I guarantee you 8/10 wins or boosting you up to gold V. I only take offers by people who was last season silver or bronze. The first one get the boost for 20€. I can boost you for 5€ more with Duoq if you can give me a low elo acc Price: 30€ german offline Paysafecard or Paypal.
[Selling] Diamond II EUW Player LF Boosting Work. Will Do Free Vouch Games.
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys im new and looking to get into abit of boosting. Iam Diamond II on EUW and have had other accounts in Diamond also. I will do vouch games for free. preferably 1 per person, But maybe more. I have no intention of stealing anyone's account or anyone's money. Prices arranged when required. Reply in the thread or message me and we can talk on teamspeak.
[Selling] Diamond II 90+LP Player Looking to Boost on EUW, will do some vouch games. Get at me.
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
:mofo: Hey guys im new and looking to get into abit of boosting. I will do some vouch games for free. 1 per person. as i have no intention of stealing anyone's accounts or anything else, i merely want to boost for cash nothing more nothing less. If you converse with me we can arrange a price based on what elo you are at and what you want to get too. I think it would be fair once a job is confirmed to recieve at least half the payment before starting, merely to cover myself. Again, I...
[Selling] ~~Division Boosting by Diamond Player ~~ LF Vouch games
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Currently in Diamond 1 soloQ, and challenger in 5v5 I'll boost EUW and EUNE Offering boosts from bronze 5 to platinum 5 Looking for vouches, then I'll start with prices and screenshots of boosts Proof of my account