Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Account with super rare Skins

Discussion on NA Account with super rare Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Account with super rare Skins

To the Account:

Season 1 Bronze
Season 4 Unranked
few ip boost left
following skins:

Judgement Kayle
Unchained Alistar
Riot Girl Tristana
Nightmare ChoGath
Pharaoh Amumu
King Rammus
UFO Corki

Traditional Trundle
Totemic Maokai
Perseus Pantheon
42 Champs owned
RegisterEmail is given.

Write your Price here in Thread or add me via Skype!

Paypal and Paysafecard only!

You first or Middleman!

Old 04/13/2014, 20:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Season 2,3 unranked too?
Old 04/14/2014, 11:59   #3

yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S > [NA] Diamond Border Acc - Pax TF / 103 champs / 125 skins + Super Rare Skins.
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/rrHGEZk.jpg I am selling my North American account. I will take u.s.d via paypal only! Skype: sergesmokexg This account includes: 20 Rune pages - and almost all runes...all the viable ones are there.
[Selling] BEST PLAT 5 ACCOUNT(SUPER-RARE SKINS)euw
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
SOOOOOLD Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my smurf (old main account), its a plat V EUW account with a decent amount of champs, alot of skins (rare), and a low win amount! Account Perks: -Have original e-mail! -60 champions -29 skins! Pulsefire Ezreal, Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick!
[Selling] SUPER RARE SKINS
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Daede up! Im advertising my awesome idea! A guy and I fixed lots of codes so now we will be selling them all pretty cheap! If you want any discounts contact me on skype before payment! I will give discounts on the following: PAX Twisted Fate PAX Sivir
[Selling] Platinum V (EUW)Super rare skins
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am Looking to sell this last account i have,cuz im move to WOW! Some Screens of things worth showing http://imageshack.us/a/img94/6153/gglb.png http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2617/g94g.png
[Selling] WTS. EUW ACC, +75 skins - GOLD super rare skins.
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi elitepvpers! Im selling one of my accounts. Its currently on EUW. with gold 5. can boost u aswell, but thats not the matter atm. The account follows with (rare skins) - pax sivir, human ryze, medieval twitch, k9 nasus, riot singed, riot graves, grey warwick+ alle other graves skins, ez skins etc (all of them), and soo many other skins. it has aproximatly 105-110 skins.. - All champions