Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond (S3) Account with all Champions, all Runes and 400+ Skins. [high-budget]

Discussion on Diamond (S3) Account with all Champions, all Runes and 400+ Skins. [high-budget] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Diamond (S3) Account with all Champions, all Runes and 400+ Skins. [high-budget]

Greetings fellow epvpers,
Due to limited free time I see myself forced to sell my Main Account on EUW. I achieved S2 Gold and S3 Diamond with it, in Season 4 I have not played ranked yet and therefore the placements are still 0-0. The Account has unlocked every Champion, 20 Runepages, all T3-Runes, about 400 Skins and was never banned or involved in any bann-worthy actions. Furthermore I still have left 86K IP and 70 RP. Beneath you can read a full list of skins etc.

Account:

Summoner Icons:

Skins:

Runes:

I've spent about 3k€ and countless hours into this account. That's why the minimum bidding price is 500€. While I realise thats quite a price I think it's reasonable considering the rating and the amount of Skins, Champions, Runes and Influence Points.

Minimum bidding price: 500€
Highest Bid: 0€
Buy it now for: 1k €
You can pay via: Paypal

I accept offers via PM. I won't go first. If you have a massive +TBM Score we can discuss about it. Don't even bother trying to scam me, you won't have success and we both waste time. If you have questions about the Account I will gladly answer them.

Greetings,
FarodinLoL
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2014, 09:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
wow. crazy account. best of luck ^^
Old 02/05/2014, 21:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i suggest you try your luck on **************.com, they take 10% fee, but its safe and you can sell it for more than here.

youre not gonna get rid of your account here, coz the majority of epvp community is a bunch of 15-16 year olds who try everything to scam
Old 02/09/2014, 20:49   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 115/0/4
bump for him
Old 02/16/2014, 17:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My offer: 750.
Already wrote with the thread owner, we will trade via MM.

best regards,
Chapra