Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50% discount next boost asap

Discussion on 50% discount next boost asap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50% discount next boost asap

Hello, offering 50% discount on next boost EUW, any bronze / silver boost, pm me or add on skype, offer is on the table for next couple of hours.
Old 01/24/2014, 19:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still offering 50% discount on any euw boost, pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] NEED BOOST ASAP OCE
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
looking for a vouched booster to boost my account on oce from silver 3 to gold 5. im in promos for silver 2. add me on skype : Tamaedwards need asap before season ends
[Buying] duo boost NA - P4-D5 - $300 - ASAP
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
serious and legit on NA - I know most of the good ones in NA are busy with jobs. Offering $300+ to someone fast - very high mmr and avg 23-26LP. duos only - need to get it done asap. Just post here. ty
[Buying] Need OCE boost Asap
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm on the OCE server and I'm looking for a boost from bronze 3 to gold3-gold5. ASAP Lp gains between 9-30, consistent 20+ though Post your offers, I'll only consider trusted ppl. I'll pay half before and half after completion. My max price that I'll go to is $130 Usd but obviously the cheaper the better. Thanks. Still looking.
WTB OCE DUO BOOST ASAP
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title suggests im looking for a boost from silver 4 to silver 3, I would pref if the boost was duo, and i have a second account in case you dont for some reason? i want to start asap, plz message me, im looking for the cheapest person available
[WTB] Elo boost S5 - G5 ASAP
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys! I am currently looking for a boost to gold 5 ASAP. I got a budget of 50 EUROS PSC! Im hoping to meet someone nice that can potential give me ssome coaching aswell If anyone (trusted) is willing to contact me on skype: dylan515151 Thanx in advanced!