Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ballmung's Season 4 N.A Boosting!

Discussion on Ballmung's Season 4 N.A Boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ballmung's Season 4 N.A Boosting!

Hello guys my name is Ballmung and this is my independent boosting service. I am currently a Platinum player looking to boost people in the bronze, silver, and gold divisions because it is insanely easy for me to carry. I have had over 20 successful jobs. I try my hardest to be personable and talk with you throughout the entire process. I enjoy when you spectate me while i'm on your account to see if you learn anything. I also give any tips I can. Vouches at the bottom of this post.

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL-Sent as a gift (To family or friends)

PRICES/Division:
Bronze V-Bronze IV- $10
Bronze IV-Bronze III- $10
Bronze III-Bronze II- $10
Bronze II-Bronze I- $10
Bronze I- Silver V- $15
BRONZE V-SILVER V- $40

Silver V- Silver IV- $25
Silver IV-Silver III- $25
Silver III- Silver II- $25
Silver II-Silver I- $25
Silver I- Gold V- $30

Gold V-Gold IV- $45
Gold IV-Gold III- $45
Gold III-Gold II- $45
Gold II-Gold I- $45
Gold I-Plat V- $50

IF YOU GAIN LESS THAN 10LP/WIN THE PRICES WILL VARY

PRICES/WIN:
Bronze- $3/win

Silver- $5/win

Gold $8/win

if interested add my skype Kev-o.wnage

Some more match histories and other jobs ive finished.

Just did a vouch game for mrla. Silver V promo got him to silver III (around a gold V mmr game)

Did 3 vouch games for Lilouus (only remembered to SS 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirriban View Post
I had never used a boosting service so I made an account on here and scouted out potential sellers. After talking to about 10 or so different Boosters I got a hold of Ballmung and I have to say he was the most friendly, straight forward person I talked to. I decided to go with him, and I was not disappointed at all. I spectated each game and he carried extremely hard, even in games that seemed un-winnable. On top of this he chatted and kept in contact with me during the whole process through skype. Answering any questions or concerns I had. I do not think he even dropped a game. None of this is what stood out most to me though, what was most fantastic was the speed of service. As soon as my payment went through he started on my account. Exceptionally reasonable pricing as well. I would highly recommend him, and hope to do business with him in the future. Now, if only he would start doing lessons :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinenmui View Post
Purchased Silver IV-Silver I last night. I sent the payment and he was in a game within minutes. He urged me to spectate his games, and gave me a lot of tips while boosting. He was extremely nice and helpful. If you need a booster I HIGHLY recommend him! Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzic View Post
Just purchased from him. So far he seems extremely friendly, and he's already in a game on my acct. Very fast. I will update with the results.
Edit: He finished within a couple hours. He started INSTANTLY. As soon as I sent the payment he was online. He carried extremely hard from every position. (His jungling is amazing) He didn't even come close to losing a game I think every game ended around the 20 minute mark. I learned a lot by watching him, and he even gave me advice while he was boosting. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an enjoyable boosting experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tminnich View Post
He just completed my boost in no time! Incredible booster!
If interested add me on skype at kev-o.wnage

Current Status: Available to immediately start a boost once the order is placed.