Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Placement Matches [ Diamond I player]

Discussion on WTS Placement Matches [ Diamond I player] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
WTS Placement Matches [ Diamond I player]

Hello im Diamond I player with good knowladges about the game so i predict to win 8/10 wins.
I could start as soon as we agree on price and payment method. if you interested contact me to talk about anything

Note
Keep in mind that there is always some chance of Loosing 1-2 Games from circumstances not depending on the boosting player
Old 01/21/2014, 16:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very trusted seller and friendly. He'll get you to where you need!
Old 01/21/2014, 16:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a bronze smurf if you want to do some vouch games on it.
Old 01/22/2014, 11:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

recommended also. he have won my last 3 placement matches. almost carryed the whole game
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Placement matches -CHEAP- by Diamond 1 player.
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Im a diamond one player and i am willing to boost your placement games! I see all people selling placements games for a shitload of money. I can do it for less. €40 For 10 Placements games i can guarantee 9 out of 10 wins. For more information please contact me via PM.
[Selling] WTS Placement MAtches 9/10 Guaranteed. Diamond I player
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello im Diamond I player with good knowladges about the game so i predict to win 9/10 wins. I could start as soon as we agree on price and payment method. if you interested contact me to talk about anything Note Keep in mind that there is always some chance of Loosing 1-2 Games from circumstances not depending on the boosting player
[Selling] Placement Matches /Diamond player
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So the start of the season is right now and here is your chance to get the perfect start. I´m a Diamond 1 Midlaner and i offer to do Your placement matches. The price depends on your elo before the season. Add me on skype or Write a pn if you interest. I can start right now (If rankeds are up :/)
[Buying] Elo booster / High diamond player to Duo Q with (placement matches)
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I can provide an account with 80 champs, all the good runes and so on. I'm a gold player and I can do good (I get an average of 7 wins / 3 losses) Skype: poweritupl33t Price is negotiable. If you have an account yourself then you can play on it
[Selling] Diamond Player - PLACEMENT MATCHES
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Placement matches, Diamond boosters will do it 9/10 wins guaranteed. Pre Order now and get it Cheaper ! Contact me on Skype. Skype: yavuz,suna