Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|WTS| EUW-LoL-Account S3 Platinum 2 - Unranked S4

Discussion on |WTS| EUW-LoL-Account S3 Platinum 2 - Unranked S4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
|WTS| EUW-LoL-Account S3 Platinum 2 - Unranked S4

Hallo,
ich biete hiermit meinen EUW-LoL-Account an.
Ich habe mit dem Account in Season 3 das Platinum-Rating erreicht, damit ist der Wardskin, das Summoner Icon, der Elise Skin sowie der Rahmen vorhanden! Dem Rating entsprechendes MMR ist vorhanden, also ist ein schneller Aufstieg in den Diamondbereich möglich. Er ist noch Unranked in Seaons 4, also ist für euch alles offen!

Preis könnt ihr mir vorschlagen!

Erreichen könnt ihr mich unter Skype sowie per Privatnachricht direkt hier im Forum!
Mein Skypename ist: a-l-e-x.
(Den Punkt am Ende nicht vergessen, ansonsten werdet ihr mich nicht finden)
Dort bekommt ihr dann auch mehr Informationen, Screenshots, usw.

Liebe Grüße!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Rare Skins:
Pulsefire Ezreal
TPA Ezreal
Victorious Elise
Riot Graves
Reindeer Kog'maw
Haunting Nocturne
Championship Thresh

Other Skins:
Amethyst Ashe
Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Dragonwing Corki
Explorer Ezreal
Debonair Jayce
Mafia Miss Fortune
Demolisher Nunu
Phoenix Quinn
Rocket Girl Tristana
High Noon Twisted Fate
Arclight Varus
Dragonslayer Vayne
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hello!
I'm selling my EUW-LoL-Account.
Since I don't have time to play that game anymore, I want to sell it and give it to someone else! I reached Platinum 2 during Season 3 with a high mmr! Currently the account is unranked in Season 4 due to my inactivity, I just don't have time to play anymore.
I got the rating in SoloQ, so everyone can see the Platinum Boarder! Also the summoner icon, wardskin and the elise for elise are all avaible.
You'll get more information about the account when you contact me!

Suggest me a price!

You can contact me here in the forum (pm or answer this post) or with skype. My skype name is: a-l-e-x.
(Don't forget the . at the end or you won't find me!)
You can send me your skype name too!
Greetings!
Old 03/25/2014, 09:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Was stellst dir den für nen Preis vor?