Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Analysis/Coaching for Bronze/Silver Player 1€ per Game

Discussion on Game Analysis/Coaching for Bronze/Silver Player 1€ per Game within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Game Analysis/Coaching for Bronze/Silver Player 1€ per Game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Lol Elo Boost Plat player doing 5 vouch game (Bronze to Gold)
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, am a new booster here. Am actually Plat 3 and boost only from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. Ill make 2 vouch games for 5 different person. Just give me your skype on this subject and ill add you. Merry Christmas ;) Duo Q available for vouch
Live Coaching for bronze to silver players
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, English: Some of you guys may be afraid of ordering a elo-boost since Riot announced to take action against elo-boosting. Additionally to the fact an elo-boost is just an increase of your rating and not a increase of your skill level less people are going to ask for a boost. Therefore I want to provide a live coaching! 100% save and you going to increase your elo by yourself. I going to watch your live stream and give you improvements and hints for your gameplay. I am a diamond...
[Selling] Live Coaching for bronze to silver players
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, English: Some of you guys may be afraid of ordering a elo-boost since Riot announced to take action against elo-boosting. Additionally to the fact an elo-boost is just an increase of your rating and not a increase of your skill level less people are going to ask for a boost. Therefore I want to provide a live coaching! 100% save and you going to increase your elo by yourself. I going to watch your live stream and give you improvements and hints for your gameplay. I am a diamond...
[Selling] Doing cheap NA division boosts/analysis after game!(Bronze/Silver only!)
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
On my Bronze 5 smurf, I will duo with you on NA. $10 for division + promos, $3 for a single game. After each division/game, I will give you free analysis of where and what I think you should do to improve at the game. Skype - Aiiightk47
Kostenloses Coaching Bronze/Silver
07/14/2013 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Hallo Leute wie der Titel schon verrδt will ich Personen Helfen/Coachen die Bronze/silver Liga spielen. Zu meiner Person: 23 Jahre Alt Spiele seit ca. 3 Jahren League of Legends S1 : 2 Ranked Games S2 : 1700 Elo S3 : Platinum V