Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Gold Last Season ACC

Discussion on EUNE Gold Last Season ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Gold Last Season ACC

selling eune gold last season account now silver 4 this season has border and skin. around 40 champs paypal accepted add skype elijahh.green

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE LVL 30 Plat V 100 LP, Gold Season 2
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I decided to sell my smurf account, check it out Normals: http://i.imgur.com/rRIzd0eh.jpg Rankeds: http://i.imgur.com/o9gaavth.jpg
[Selling] Gold season 3 account on EUNE CHEAP!!
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking to sell my account on EUNE . It was my smurf that i didnt play much on last season, but i got it to gold and it has the gold border. I have welcome email and everything you would want on the account. It doesnt have many champions since i did not spend much money on it, or time. It has arround 25 champions and 10 skins. 2 rune pages for AD + AP. I'm only looking for 15 euro for this account, which is really cheap in my opinion. Great starter account!
[Selling] <EUW> & <EUNE> Gold/Platinum/Diamond Ranked Teams or Spots [GET YOUR SEASON REWARDS]
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Everyone got season rewards,but i am still selling 3v3 teams. If u don't wanna waste time to reach some tier i can help you. For Sale Gold Team $20-45 (Depends of devision) - Team ownership Platinum Team $75-130 (Depends of devision) - Team ownership
Eune Platinium 1 and season 2 gold
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling my account. The acc is platinium 1 currently and it has season 2 gold rewards the acc is pretty old late 2009 way before the eu server splits it has 68 champs and 23 skins + 313 rp and 7k ip currently. For more information email me Asuma@live or add on skype papana- the skins are Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Boom Boom Blitzcrank Definitely Not Blitzcrank
LoL EUNE: 1565 this season ( GOLD ) , Current: 1510, simple acccount i had as smurf!
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
----