Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBE Account, all champs

Discussion on PBE Account, all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PBE Account, all champs

Hello, I'm looking to sell my PBE account that I've had for quite a while.

All champs are unlocked, and it also has a ton of IP and RP.

Looking for around 35$ through paypal, but price is negotiable.

If interested, add me on NA, IGN: DK1123, or email me at

Thank you
Old 01/20/2014, 08:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 188
Can you add me on skype?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account ~ 28 champs ~ 4 champs (1 legendary) ~ Level 26
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
4 Champs in the title has to be 4 Skins. o.O Hello all, I would like to sell or trade my smurf account which I haven't been using in a while now. It's level 26 at the moment, if needed I can rush it to 30. Has 28 champs all bought with RP
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS) 400 Verhandlungsbasis Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot)
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . :) In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot) Habe alle Champions (03.10.2012)
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins