Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PLACEMENT MATCHES! 45$(NA)

Discussion on WTS PLACEMENT MATCHES! 45$(NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PLACEMENT MATCHES! 45$(NA)

Hello all! I am offering placement matches. A friend of mine is Diamond 1(Will provide account name if needed and valid proof it is him who owns the account) and he is willing to do placement matches for 50$(negotiable). He will be doing vouch games! Only for trusted users. Guarnteed gold. If gold is not reached, he will get the account to gold!
My skype: ****.tits1

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 10 Placement Matches
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys. I am looking for a booster who plays my placement matches. In Season 3 i was Diamond 4 64 points on EUW. Write me your offer in a Pm or right under this thread + the division you think i will be in after the boost.
[Buying] Looking to Duo Placement Matches
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Gold III before the reset, looking for a trusted/experienced booster to duo with for my 10 placements on NA server. Looking to pay somewhere within $40-$50. Leave threads/skype here.
[Buying] 10 Placement Matches
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, bin auf der suche nach einem Booster der mir die ersten 10 Placement Matches macht. Bittet postet mir euren Preis + Extra (z.b. garantie auf Gold oder garantie auf 10/10) in diesen Thread. Gruß
[Buying] [NA]10 placement matches [NA]
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Need someone to win 10 placement matches, I can buy all the runes you need and the champ you want if it makes it any cheaper. Add me on skype lolaccountforsale. Not looking to buy a lot.
[B] placement matches for 10€ PSC
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yeah Community =) If someone is here who would play my play placement matches for 10€ tell me . and pls answer me around what tier i would be after the matches =) good morning =)