Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The most cheap boost for LAN&LAS Server.(Coming soon for NA and others regions)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The most cheap boost for LAN&LAS Server.(Coming soon for NA and others regions)

Hi there, i know almost no one play LAN&LAS server here but i'll give it a try.

Me& my friends who are Diamond+ made our first eloboost business but with the most cheaper price that can fit for LAN&LAS user money $$.

Our website is:

We also thinking about expand ourselves and boost for others regions like NA, OCE, and others.

Right now we are just starting so i hope all the support of others! :X

Price are very cheap actually Bronze 5 up to Diamond 5 is value 1400$, our website doing it for 250$ for LAN&LAS server.

« 2 wins done NOW NA | WTB 2 placement wins »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap elo boost on NA server.
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
D1 booster - Fast, Professional boosting to the top. Hi, my name is David and I am a diamond 1 player. I main jungle and top lane. Charging : - Price may vary if lp gain is significantly lower than normal - Price can change depending on...
Elopower cheap boost Bronze5 to Plainum5, more coming soon. !!!
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, we are pro players (Diamond1/Challenger) from Eastern Europe We are here to help you reach the top of elo in League of Legends. We already accept orders for season 4 Be sure to like us on facebook for upcoming giveaways...
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP]
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service*** - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - Main account: Diamond V - If you mind about...
Cheap Elo boost from NA server
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
A bit about myself I'm 21 , going to college and have some free time and plat last season, diamond this season, boosted friends accounts / forum members to gold last season. I'm from the NA server and boosting only NA. I'm 2200 elo. I only...